XFinity

Closed Thread
Old 11-07-2021, 02:31 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,707 Times in 761 Posts

Always say cancel upon promotional rate expiration. Over and over. You are incremental income, they won’t let you go
Old 11-07-2021, 11:38 PM

Good luck! I changed to Spectrum and my cable started cutting out for hours on end and freezing. They came and the problem was their equipment and suddenly my bill was $75 higher. They told me , oh , your bill goes up prior to the promotional year so you get used to paying the higher rate! Don’t worry though because it won’t go up any more😳. This was 7 months into the promotion. Are much talking and finally talking with a supervisor the charge was suddenly removed Ann don’t is supposedly going back to the promotional rate. Going back to Comcast - at least there I was getting the stations I wanted. I saved for 7 months but didn’t get any of the stations I normally watched with Comcast and was promised when I switched.
Old 11-08-2021, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debmc View Post
Interested in learning more
The Villages Cord Cutters Club posts some videos and reviews that are good for those looking to cut the cord: Cord Cutting Resources | The Villages Cord Cu.

The club hasn't restarted meetings yet, but when they do it's a good place to go to learn and ask questions.
Old 11-29-2021, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBuckeye View Post
Whenever anybody subscribes for cable from a cable company for cable TV. They think they’re getting a deal. But usually the deal they think they got always has a catch to it, always. Sooner or later they’ll get more money out of you. The best deal out there is a $50. antenna. You may only get 40 or 50 channels, but you’ll never get a price increase. I don’t have a problem with mine yet, but not saying I won’t, but mine is free with Frontier & I’ve been with them for 2 1/2 yrs.
If I can ask .. What channels do you receive with an antennae? Do you get the major networks?
Closed Thread

Tags
xfinity, charge, repeat, customer, telemarketer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.