The 7 Stages of Covid

Closed Thread
Old 09-21-2021, 01:03 PM

My husband and I know 3 people from The Villages who have died as described in the 7 stages. What a horrible way to die. All because they "didn't believe in" getting vaccinated. It's your choice, but I have lived 75 years listening to the medical field and getting all my vaccinations from childhood to present, so I'm not taking any chances with my life now. I'm looking forward to getting the booster when it's available to me.
Old 09-21-2021, 01:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,925 Times in 1,543 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevillages2013 View Post
Most unvaccinated people who get Covid do not go to the hospital and recover just fine. No one wants to hear that though
Yes, just spin the roulette wheel, take your chances, and hope. Sounds like a good plan! Also, close the mind from thinking about the HURTING of other people and the encouraging of the CV to gain in strength. Denmark has an 86% vaccination rate and has completely returned to NORMAL. It IS likely that the US will NEVER return to normal.
Old 09-21-2021, 01:07 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,117 Times in 309 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
There is only one vaccine at this time that is available to prevent one kind of Cancer and it is widely given to young teens.

Covid can be prevented or made less deadly. Get vaccinated. Don't die like this or lose someone you love.
OK. Done that. So did all your neighbors.

So why are we still talking about this when we have neighbors SMOKING, for crying out loud! It's whole new batch of people to badger relentlessly over their personal decisions that are none of our business!

The CDC says smoking is the leading PREVENTABLE cause of death, and it kills more than 480,000 people every year, including many from SECONDHAND SMOKE! Your neighbor's smoking is a danger to your life, same as if he's an anti-vaxer!

Now that we know we can force people against their will to do what's good for them, it's time to stamp out the scourge of smoking! What do those people think this is, some kind of free country or something?
Old 09-21-2021, 01:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,211 Times in 1,949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rose View Post
My husband and I know 3 people from The Villages who have died as described in the 7 stages. What a horrible way to die. All because they "didn't believe in" getting vaccinated. It's your choice, but I have lived 75 years listening to the medical field and getting all my vaccinations from childhood to present, so I'm not taking any chances with my life now. I'm looking forward to getting the booster when it's available to me.
It is available now for people over 65. I'm getting my booster in a couple of days at my PCP office. Appointment is made.
Old 09-21-2021, 01:16 PM
Default The Vaccinated are a Threat to the unvaccinated!

“The vaccinated are a danger to the unvaccinated because of shedding!”: The latest COVID-19 antivaccine disinformation | Science-Based Medicine
Old 09-21-2021, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
The article agrees with what I said...

The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

Comirnaty is not being made yet.
Old 09-21-2021, 01:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,068 Times in 1,771 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drducat View Post
The article agrees with what I said...

The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

Comirnaty is not being made yet.
Comirnaty is the brand name for Pfizer, but I guess you knew that already.
Old 09-21-2021, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
Yes, just spin the roulette wheel, take your chances, and hope. Sounds like a good plan! Also, close the mind from thinking about the HURTING of other people and the encouraging of the CV to gain in strength. Denmark has an 86% vaccination rate and has completely returned to NORMAL. It IS likely that the US will NEVER return to normal.
How do the unvaccinated hurt you? Following the science, the vaccinated carry as much of a viral load as the unvaccinated. People need to stop the bullying.
Old 09-21-2021, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Swim View Post
stay away from me. I avoid the anti-vexers like the plague.
Why is that? Why do you avoid only them, when the vaccinated also carry the same viral load. The vaccine decreases symptoms, and lowers your chance of getting it (Breakthrough). You are at risk with those vaxxed as you are with those unvaxxed.
Old 09-21-2021, 01:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,063 Times in 4,195 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eg_cruz View Post
OR…… BECAUSE WE LIVE IN FL…..YOU CAN HAVE THESE STAGES OF COVID

Stage 1: out of nowhere your hit with a headache, fever and a burning cough
Stage 2: you take a home Covid test……it’s positive……
Stage 3: you go online and register for monoclonal antibodies treatment at Barn Storm….you get in that day
Stage 4: you choose between IV or 4 shots…..if you have symptoms go for the IV it works faster
Stage 5: you go home call your doctor for a phone apt, your doctor orders a ZPac and prednisone
Stage 6: you stay home for 10 days, take your medicine, get rest, drink tons of water and take a short walk every day
Stage 7: on day 11 you feel good you may still have a small cough but all and all the monoclonal did it’s job.
Stage 8: now you have Natural immunity not a leaky shot immunity, the chances of get Covid again are very very slim……unlike all the breakthrough cases

No I don’t wish Covid on anyone but there are ways to walk through this without getting really sick. FYI the infusion is for anyone vax and non-vax a like.

I am so over everyone trying to push their beliefs on others and if you think that vax people don’t get really sick and even die you are sadly missed informed

This vax vs non-vax is worse then the election……..stop the hate and just do YOU
Well, I agree with one thing----SOMEONE is sadly misinformed. (it's like missed informed, only grammatically correct)
Old 09-21-2021, 01:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,063 Times in 4,195 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
When a little over 1% of Covid cases result in death, it is impossible that only 0.05% of cases result in hospitalization.
Please don't confuse these people with facts and logic
Old 09-21-2021, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie100 View Post
Not everyone goes to the hospital or dies. But why take the risk?
Hi Snookie. Depending on your age and health, covid can pose a very very low risk to you. The risk of an unknown vaccine with no long term studies, when compared to the risk of covid to a young, healthy fit individual presents a choice to the individual.
Old 09-21-2021, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrb48310 View Post
Ok, BUT have you heard of anyone who had Covid say I’m glad I didn’t get the shot?

I personally know of friends and acquaintances that were “non-vaccers “ that got Covid were hospitalized and recovered that now are posting on social media to get vaccinated.

Why take the chance

I agree with a fellow poster, it’s about protecting one another (not political) and our economy. Matthew 25 looking out for your fellow man (woman and CHILDREN).
When both vaccinated and unvaccinated carry similar viral loads, how exactly are the unvaccinated a risk to you? New data was released by the CDC showing that vaccinated people infected with the delta variant can carry detectable viral loads similar to those of people who are unvaccinated
Old 09-21-2021, 01:40 PM

Quote:
New data was released by the CDC showing that vaccinated people infected with the delta variant can carry detectable viral loads similar to those of people who are unvaccinated
The assumption that unvaccinated people are viral factories for more dangerous variants is false
Just as antibiotics breed resistance in bacteria, vaccines put evolutionary pressure on viruses to speed up mutations and create more virulent and dangerous variants
Viruses mutate all the time, and if you have a vaccine that doesn’t block infection completely, then the virus will mutate to evade the immune response within that person. That is one of the distinct features of the COVID shots — they’re not designed to block infection. They allow infection to occur and at best lessen the symptoms of that infection
In an unvaccinated person, the virus does not encounter the same evolutionary pressure to mutate into something stronger. So, if SARS-CoV-2 does end up mutating into more lethal strains, then mass vaccination is most likely the driver
So far, SARS-CoV-2 variants are at most 0.3% different from the original Wuhan virus. Such minor variation means the virus will not present itself as a new virus. If you’ve recovered from COVID-19, your immune system will still recognize it
Old 09-21-2021, 01:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,666 Times in 1,524 Posts

Quote:
Population of Denmark = LESS THAN 6 million

Good for Denmark. NYC has a larger population.
It is rumored that The Villages has a vaccination rate of around 85%.
CV is NOT gaining in strength. It has gained in the infection rate.

Since we have millions flowing into our country via the Southern border, we must make room for them, so Covid is working slowly but fairly efficiently. After all, with Global Warming the tree huggers should be very happy. Less bodies to produce flatulence.

Tags
stage, oxygen, hospital, vaccinated, blood

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.