Originally Posted by ONTAP15 View Post
So much for "standing by your man"
this guy was not a man. good men don't do crazy stupid things
Old 05-31-2020, 01:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,023 Times in 1,017 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by woderfulwendy1 View Post
This could have been the last straw in the relationship, also?
just what i was thinking
Old 06-01-2020, 04:37 PM
John41

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaguey48 View Post
She did not waste any time. What this man did was reprehensible and he deserves what punishment is meted out. However, these protests turned ugly and are also reprehensible. The opportunists decided to destroy and steal private property. Civility has gone out the window.
The restraint technique used by the officer is legal in Minn. The suspect had a record of armed robbery and drug dealing. So the facts will be sorted out by the legal system and hopefully justice will be done.
Old 06-01-2020, 04:44 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,651 Times in 1,773 Posts

Mrs. Chauvin has had a more challenging life than probably any of us who use this site. She is a Hmong born in Laos during wartime, lived in a refugee camp in Thailand and much more. She is an amazing and giving person who I deeply respect after reading her history. Refugee once shamed for her looks vying to be the first Hmong Mrs. Minnesota – Twin Cities

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 06-01-2020, 04:55 PM
Michael Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by John41 View Post
The restraint technique used by the officer is legal in Minn. The suspect had a record of armed robbery and drug dealing. So the facts will be sorted out by the legal system and hopefully justice will be done.
Really?

The restraint that was used to end George Floyd's life is legal in Minn?

That may be true but almost 9 minutes of a restraint while the suspect is crying out because he wasn't able to breathe?

To me, this poor excuse for a policeman looked like he was enjoying himself. I can't wait to hear how he enjoys being in prison.

So, by your statement of "hopefully justice will be done" you are of course meaning that justice for George Floyd will be done, right?

Last edited by Michael Charles; 06-01-2020 at 06:03 PM.
Old 06-01-2020, 05:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Charles View Post
Really?

The restraint that was used to end George Floyd's life is legal in Minn?

That may be true but almost 9 minutes of a restraint while the suspect is crying out because he wasn't able to breathe?

To me, this poor excuse for a policeman looked like he was enjoying himself. I can't wait to hear how enjoys being in prison.

So, by your statement of
"hopefully justice will be done" you are of course meaning that justice for George Floyd will be done, right?

Old 06-01-2020, 05:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John41 View Post

Citation?

Proof?
Closed Thread

Tags
chauvin, wife, death, divorce, family

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.