Getting tired of BLM

Closed Thread
Old 09-11-2020, 03:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,226 Times in 5,424 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bills View Post
A good start for BLM would be to sort out the biggest perpetrators of violence against blacks, and it isn't the police or whites.
It's themselves.
Maybe then people will start to listen to their other perceived grievences.
I was always taught to get my own house in order first, before telling others what to do.
Very true.

If they really want to help blacks how about encouraging woman to get married before having babies and treat school seriously so you can graduate and get a good job.
Old 09-11-2020, 03:55 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Getting tired, that happened a long time ago. Totally exhausted at this point.
Are you equally weary with any of the white supremacist organizations?
Old 09-11-2020, 03:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,173 Times in 441 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Kid View Post
It seems all sports are being tarnished by pushing BLM. Even tennis.

What is BLM? The big question is what has BLM done for blacks?
by

Imagine how "tired" BLM is, of peeps that are racist, so sad.
Old 09-11-2020, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
When you Google or Bing "Where does BLM get it's money?". You get a bunch of different answers, some from valid sources and some just conspiracy theories, but you get all different takes on this. When you want to know about an issue, follow the money.

I wonder where the money came from. I can understand the roots of the idea but it isn't working out well at all. It seems to me to be causing more negativity than positivity.

Here read this Bing before someone criticizes me.

Where did BLM get it's money? - Bing
Here is another source of where they get their money from: George Soros’s Foundation Pours $220 Million Into Racial Equality Push - The New York Times
Old 09-11-2020, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandigirl View Post
And this: Want to know where all those corporate donations for #BLM are going? Here'''s the list..

I cannot verify anything. It is just what I found on the internet.
Old 09-11-2020, 04:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,533 Times in 1,920 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
Are you equally weary with any of the white supremacist organizations?
I am 80 years old and not once in my life have I run into any "white supremacist" organization. Southern Poverty Center says that there are less than 3000 KKK individuals in all of the United States. I don't know what I am looking for when it comes to White Supremacists. Who and where are they? I know that there was an awful, terrible, horrid young man that killed people at a church meeting in Maryland. He looked like a sweet kid and he went in and shot these people at a Bible study. I don't know what "group" he belonged to. Has anyone met a white supremacist in person???
Old 09-11-2020, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I am 80 years old and not once in my life have I run into any "white supremacist" organization. Southern Poverty Center says that there are less than 3000 KKK individuals in all of the United States. I don't know what I am looking for when it comes to White Supremacists. Who and where are they? I know that there was an awful, terrible, horrid young man that killed people at a church meeting in Maryland. He looked like a sweet kid and he went in and shot these people at a Bible study. I don't know what "group" he belonged to. Has anyone met a white supremacist in person???

Let's not forget about the white supremacists in Charlottesville, some of whom were very fine people. Or the one who killed Jews in a synagogue in Pittsburgh.

Frankly, the opinions expressed here don't surprise me at all seeing how welcoming TV is to blacks and other minorities, that none of them seem to want to live there.
Old 09-11-2020, 05:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,793 Times in 1,388 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vilger View Post
Let's not forget about the white supremacists in Charlottesville, some of whom were very fine people. Or the one who killed Jews in a synagogue in Pittsburgh.

Frankly, the opinions expressed here don't surprise me at all seeing how welcoming TV is to blacks and other minorities, that none of them seem to want to live there.
Not true!
Like everybody else that can afford to and want to live here so do the blacks that live here.

The opinions that are "...expressed here..." are a mere drop in the bucket of the total over 25,000 subscribers.....and not even measurable as a percent of TV total population!
Old 09-11-2020, 06:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,226 Times in 5,424 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Not true!
Like everybody else that can afford to and want to live here so do the blacks that live here.

The opinions that are "...expressed here..." are a mere drop in the bucket of the total over 25,000 subscribers.....and not even measurable as a percent of TV total population!
As far as I can tell in the 7 months we live here this is a very welcoming place to all.
Old 09-11-2020, 06:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,793 Times in 1,388 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
As far as I can tell in the 7 months we live here this is a very welcoming place to all.
Our opinion as well during our 16 years here!
Old 09-11-2020, 06:52 PM
Gold member
Location: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati,Chicago ,buffalo, Asheville ,Pittsburgh

I hope that someone at the IRS investigates blm to find out where all the money is going

Tags
blm, question, big, tennis, pushing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.