NFL using end-zone stencils, helmet stickers in social-justice push

Closed Thread
Old 09-03-2020, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
Do you know the difference between viewership and attendance? Please repeat your Google search and let all of us know about viewership.
Here's what I wrote: "Don't know where you got your INFO for the NFL viewership going up 2018 and 2019.
But,
Here are some NFL Attendance DATA showing interest in the game is going down.
[/B]"

I suggest you take some some type of comprehension class.
My DATA come from facts yours comes from Networks call in survey..
I hope you understand the difference between Fact and Survey?
Old 09-03-2020, 10:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,946 Times in 1,116 Posts
Default No country in the world puts up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooziesoul View Post
I was born into a racing family. It has always been part of my life. But, I have become discouraged with NASCAR as well . Banning the Confederate flag and the whole Bubba Wallace thing.
statues of traitors who lead a rebellion against there country , put the statues and flags in a museum. The top 10 generals and politicians should have been hung for the carnage they were responsible for . This is a view I’ve had since high school , all you have to do is walk through any New England town square and read the names of the dead. I don’t hav a problem with a statue honoring the average confederate soldier , but spare me the God like images of Bobby Lee , who on the last day sacrificed a patrol of young men looking for a way out. People trying to whitewash the betrayal call it the noble cause , not for the average soldier caught up in a war just so rich guys could keep a disgusting way of life
Old 09-03-2020, 10:09 AM
Sage
Default Good luck hope you get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
Sure, I'll take the jersey if it is large or medium. Please put leave it outside on my car. Thank you.
its hard to find large or larger in villages
Old 09-03-2020, 10:17 AM
Default Watch Football / Punish NFL

I am going to use my dvr to record a game I would like to watch. Can either wait until game is over or start watching after 90 min of start . Fast forward thru all the commercials. When advertisers get wind of hundreds of thousands of fans doing this, they will put pressure on Roger G to keep politics out of the game. Maybe Roger may have to take a pay cut from his 35 million a year salary. Spread the word.
Old 09-03-2020, 10:19 AM
Sage
Default Touch a nerve lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red White & Blue View Post
Here's what I wrote: "Don't know where you got your INFO for the NFL viewership going up 2018 and 2019.
But,
Here are some NFL Attendance DATA showing interest in the game is going down.
[/B]"

I suggest you take some some type of comprehension class.
My DATA come from facts yours comes from Networks call in survey..
I hope you understand the difference between Fact and Survey?
Every reference you google says viewership up last 2 years ad if you know anything about the way it works the salary cap jumps acordind to attendance and tv ratings , do the cap will go down for next year because of revenue loss but your facts are facts , I jan some looked at every site saying same thing, but alas you can’t argue a negative so , I’m m so bored with this now I’m through looking at this question
Old 09-03-2020, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
Well I guess I have no sense , I’m already with my NFL ticket. I’m was a multi tour combat veteran who fought for the rights off everyone to express themselves peacefully in any manor they wish legally
I AGREE-- let's watch some football!
Old 09-03-2020, 10:45 AM

They can take a permanent break as far as I'm concerned. Would have been fine with 'it takes all of us' but that's it; anything that leaves out the whole story - I'm not interested in.
Old 09-03-2020, 11:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,535 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red White & Blue View Post
I repeat: "The Play Station generation want their rights but don't want to earn them, destroying and demanding is not the answer in achieving respect."

As you can see I said nothing about anyone having to server in a military branch to achieve any rights.
Earning the right of respect is not being a Looter, Stealing, Killing, Setting Businesses on Fire or even Whacking someone over the head from behind. You got to earn that right of respect which is something that's not handed out for free...
JFK once said: "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country?".. The Play Station generation believe in the opposite...
Give me, Give me...
Play Station Generation ----? I don't see that much difference between generations. Ther were plenty of stealing, looting, and riots in "our" generation, the 1960s. I lived near 2 riots - one in Omaha, Nb around 1966. One in Miami around 1973. I remember an early play station-type game called "PONG" in many bars everywhere. It was popular and just as decedent and time-wasting THEN as play station is TODAY. As to this generation being lazy - I see them riding bikes a lot, rock climbing and making new track records TODAY. Athletes TODAY are stronger, faster, bigger, and have longer careers. Tennis players play into their 40s. LeBron James has taken care of himself (not a criminal) and is still playing basketball well, and giving back to his community and working toward greater voting places for the Nov. election. He is one of many humanitarian pro athletes. More on laziness : - - - Employment opportunities have been decreasing as automation, A.I. and robotics transform manufacturing and take the people out of that picture. No more "Rosy the riveters" when it's now riveter machine # 378, not a Rosy. A.I. and robots are predicted to cause 20 to 30% unemployment in 10 or 15 years in the US. American Airlines will lay off 16,000 on Oct 1st due to CV caused lower travel. People are not, so much, becoming a more lazy generation, as much as they are having to adjust to more free time forced upon them.
......That means that people will NEED MORE NFL and other sports and other ENTERTAINMENT opportunities - NOT LESS!
Closed Thread

Tags
nfl, teams, bay, jersey, goodell

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.