Rental Forms

Closed Thread
Old 08-07-2013, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky View Post
I hope I'm in the right forum. If no, kindly suggest one.

We recntly purchased a CV and need to rent it. I've located numerous online rental agreements from basic to complex.

Can anyone refer me to a good online souce for a standard FL rental agreement or even send me a copy of one?

My email is rjtogo@gmail.com.

Thx!
If it's short term, be careful and be sure you collect and pay sales and tourist taxes
Old 08-24-2013, 03:52 PM
Location: Pinellas, from St James from Kennebunk, Me from Bingham, Me
Default Contract

Not to pile on, but if one of you could send me a copy, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Mark
jacquesmarke@yahoo.com
Old 08-27-2013, 03:07 PM
Default rental forms

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecrenshaw View Post
Sorry, but we live in California and each state has different laws regarding rental properties.
Just a thought but I would think that if you are going to rent out a property in another state (i.e. Florida/The Villages) that perhaps you should use a form pertaining to the laws of that state.
Old 08-30-2013, 09:42 AM

Ditto here - please send to whmck@yahoo.com
Old 08-30-2013, 09:57 AM

I use EZ Landlord Forms. You pay an annual fee for their services. They have a wide range of forms you may need, and you get a professional looking lease.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:05 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via ICQ to mikeandnancy1112 Send a message via AIM to mikeandnancy1112

OK, Guys! Here it is!

I just went to get my rental forms today. You go to the Property Management Office in Spanish Springs on the corner across from the Mexican Restaurant Ay Jalisco. Ask for Brenda or Marge. Either one of them will give you the forms and tell you she can email them for your records. She sent the email with the attachment but when I printed it out it was fuzzy. No, I just replaced my printer cartridge and everything else comes out clear. Anyway, she will give you the amount of forms you need. Once you fill this out you take it back. But your renters have to pick their cards up at the Sales Office in Sumter Landing. If you choose to pay for theirs you pay when you take the form back. Otherwise, they pay for their own when they pick up the ID.

Hope this helps everyone!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.