Rental Forms

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2013, 10:14 AM
jpflier jpflier is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bucky View Post
I hope I'm in the right forum. If no, kindly suggest one.

We recntly purchased a CV and need to rent it. I've located numerous online rental agreements from basic to complex.

Can anyone refer me to a good online souce for a standard FL rental agreement or even send me a copy of one?

My email is

If it's short term, be careful and be sure you collect and pay sales and tourist taxes
Old 08-24-2013, 03:52 PM
JacquesME's Avatar
JacquesME JacquesME is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Pinellas, from St James from Kennebunk, Me from Bingham, Me
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Contract

Not to pile on, but if one of you could send me a copy, that would be much appreciated.

Old 08-27-2013, 03:07 PM
ilvgolf ilvgolf is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 148
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default rental forms

Originally Posted by dalecrenshaw View Post
Sorry, but we live in California and each state has different laws regarding rental properties.
Just a thought but I would think that if you are going to rent out a property in another state (i.e. Florida/The Villages) that perhaps you should use a form pertaining to the laws of that state.
Old 08-30-2013, 09:42 AM
Whmck Whmck is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ditto here - please send to
Old 08-30-2013, 09:57 AM
RVRoadie RVRoadie is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Village of Hemmingway
Posts: 440
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

I use EZ Landlord Forms. You pay an annual fee for their services. They have a wide range of forms you may need, and you get a professional looking lease.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:05 AM
mikeandnancy1112's Avatar
mikeandnancy1112 mikeandnancy1112 is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: moving back to the villages
Posts: 698
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to mikeandnancy1112 Send a message via AIM to mikeandnancy1112

OK, Guys! Here it is!

I just went to get my rental forms today. You go to the Property Management Office in Spanish Springs on the corner across from the Mexican Restaurant Ay Jalisco. Ask for Brenda or Marge. Either one of them will give you the forms and tell you she can email them for your records. She sent the email with the attachment but when I printed it out it was fuzzy. No, I just replaced my printer cartridge and everything else comes out clear. Anyway, she will give you the amount of forms you need. Once you fill this out you take it back. But your renters have to pick their cards up at the Sales Office in Sumter Landing. If you choose to pay for theirs you pay when you take the form back. Otherwise, they pay for their own when they pick up the ID.

Hope this helps everyone!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:43 PM.