Jamie no longer at Tuscany

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Default Jamie no longer at Tuscany

Does anyone know where Jamie, the stylist at Tuscany, has gone? I called for an appointment and was told that he no longer worked for Tuscany.
Mrs tghoul
Old 10-04-2012, 05:27 PM

Say it isn't so...
Old 10-04-2012, 10:40 PM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James
Default Try calling Route 66

I know there are two male haircutters there, both with names starting with "J". Maybe he made a move. Wouldn't you think in a business like that though, hairdressers would have the names, numbers and addresses of their clients. Maybe they know how to cut hair but not necessarily be a business person.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Dancing Thyme

Call Cal's in Spanish Springs. They stole 2 or 3 of the best hairdressers from Tuscany about a year ago, so there's a chance he may be there.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 10-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
Call Cal's in Spanish Springs. They stole 2 or 3 of the best hairdressers from Tuscany about a year ago, so there's a chance he may be there.
Kathie, they weren't stolen, those hairdressers left for "reasons". But, now we can get the same thing by spending less money. You get the same hairdressers but for less money. I even tip my hairdresser like I used to at Tuscany's.

New Jersey,
New York
Germany,
California
Northern MN,
The Villages
Next stop?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.