Ladies Beware nail salon

Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2013, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartnsoul View Post
Ladies A friend of my cousin who lives in the villages went to have her nails done at a salon (I dont' know this one??) on the other side near Spanish springs (supposedly used to be a ice cream place called Brewsters??) and she paid by check the 35.00 or 40.00 and they forged the check and made it out for $2,000.

heads up on this salon if anyone frequents it!!
Just as bad as getting a pedicure from Signature Nails, getting an infection and fighting it for 1 1/2 years. Of course they would not accept responsibility. I have talked to several other neighbors who have had bad experiences with them also.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Veteran member

I know my cousin well (obviously) and her best friend over in Springdale and know for a FACT this woman would NEVER make up such a story. No reason to at all. It is factual and when I have further info I will pass it along but just wanted to give the woman a heads up.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartnsoul View Post
I know my cousin well (obviously) and her best friend over in Springdale and know for a FACT this woman would NEVER make up such a story. No reason to at all. It is factual and when I have further info I will pass it along but just wanted to give the woman a heads up.
If they altered a check..the law will descend on them and there will not be a business, I would guess.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.