Ladies Beware nail salon

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2013, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartnsoul View Post
Ladies A friend of my cousin who lives in the villages went to have her nails done at a salon (I dont' know this one??) on the other side near Spanish springs (supposedly used to be a ice cream place called Brewsters??) and she paid by check the 35.00 or 40.00 and they forged the check and made it out for $2,000.

heads up on this salon if anyone frequents it!!
Just as bad as getting a pedicure from Signature Nails, getting an infection and fighting it for 1 1/2 years. Of course they would not accept responsibility. I have talked to several other neighbors who have had bad experiences with them also.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Veteran member

I know my cousin well (obviously) and her best friend over in Springdale and know for a FACT this woman would NEVER make up such a story. No reason to at all. It is factual and when I have further info I will pass it along but just wanted to give the woman a heads up.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,374 Times in 1,852 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartnsoul View Post
I know my cousin well (obviously) and her best friend over in Springdale and know for a FACT this woman would NEVER make up such a story. No reason to at all. It is factual and when I have further info I will pass it along but just wanted to give the woman a heads up.
If they altered a check..the law will descend on them and there will not be a business, I would guess.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.