Shelter dog of the week: Lucy Shelter dog of the week: Lucy - Talk of The Villages Florida

Shelter dog of the week: Lucy

Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-31-2026, 12:20 AM
The Gazette's Avatar
The Gazette The Gazette is offline
Editor
TOTV Sponsor
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: The Villages Florida
Posts: 1,318
Thanks: 0
Thanked 605 Times in 394 Posts
Default Shelter dog of the week: Lucy

Hi there, I’m Lucy! I’m a 3-year-old small mixed breed girl with a heart full of love to give. I’m affectionate, cuddly, and genuinely friendly with everyone I meet – I’m the kind of companion who wants to be right by your side. All animals adopted at the shelter are vaccinated, spayed or neutered, microchipped

More...
Reply


You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.