Golf made easy?

Closed Thread
Old 01-22-2015, 03:28 PM
Email Reported As Spam

The village Chicken is right that concept has been around a while.

Obviously the golf industry is doing its best to get people back to golf. In my view making golf easier like larger putting holes or creating faster play may work for some . but while die heart golfers would agree with faster play making the game easier will be a turn off. People who love the game look for one thing to make that pure shot.

UI suspect a real reason many people backed away from golf is the economy. Golf is expensive and no one in the golf industry is doing much about that issue. and secondly people are too busy finding or holding on to a job in this lousy economy
Old 01-22-2015, 05:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,884 Times in 2,430 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
but it wouldn't be golf.
Ok, this is not meant in any way to be mean or demeaning or directed at any ones game.

The device (course most can figure out in not golf closer to croquet or tiddlywinks) off the tee but still would allow some one to not hold up pace of play that can't drive off the tee with even close club to norm which village golfer seem to be so concerned about. We will all get old and too stiff or weak to drive ball off the tee. Don't tell me you haven't seen drivers used on short par three around the 9 hole courses.

This could extend the game for some that refuse to give up the game due to health or age. Not like there going to use in tournament or win bets with it. So I say lighten up it maybe tool in our bag in the near future? Ok, I'm ducking, so give it to me
Old 01-22-2015, 06:02 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
I'm not saying it's proper golf, obviously not. But doesn't the shot have to be properly aimed?
Or else one could break a lot of windows if set for 200 feet!
I agree. Big waste of money. I'm fully capable of breaking windows without their help.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.