Robotic Trading

Closed Thread
Old 02-25-2015, 11:42 AM
Default Robotic Trading

I just attended an interesting 'seminar' (read sales pitch) here in TV at the Waterfront Inn for CoolTrade™ and during the presentation Dick Mueller (presenter) said that there were about 40 people in TV that were using the CoolTrade product. Having an IT background I found the product idea feasible and I would be most interested to hear opinions from anyone who owns and is/has been using this program.
Thanks for relating any personal experiences.

Last edited by Daisy; 02-25-2015 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Addition of info
Old 04-06-2015, 08:14 PM
Default Sounds like MLM selling software subscriptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
I just attended an interesting 'seminar' (read sales pitch) here in TV at the Waterfront Inn for CoolTrade™ and during the presentation Dick Mueller (presenter) said that there were about 40 people in TV that were using the CoolTrade product. Having an IT background I found the product idea feasible and I would be most interested to hear opinions from anyone who owns and is/has been using this program.
Thanks for relating any personal experiences.

From what I can tell, briefly searching the net, it appears to be a MLM setup that has its "Associates" selling annual or multi-year subscriptions to a robotic trading software application called Cool Trader Pro, or possibly more recently, simply CoolTrade as was used at your presentation. As for the robotic trading software, it's not the first of that type out there, and there may be features of CoolTrade that make it more appealing, but it is only that - trading software. You need to know what you're doing with it and why, as it is using your money to execute the trades! As for the MLM aspect of the product as a business opportunity unto itself, I have formed no opinions of that, other than to say that I have never been enamored with MLM going all the way back to the early Amway days! lol

Good luck with your research and investing!! GH
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.