Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVES
Old school perhaps. We do not use auto pay. When things are on auto whatever people do not check. Speaking of checks. We have n/c checking with Fidelity and it pays money market interest. Amusing if there is an issue and you call a zit faced computer accessory and get the computer says it is not paid. Gosh MY cancelled check number xxx says it is. Much effort I've made the you have to be nuts to call list.
|
I don't use autopay either, whenever I can avoid it. However, there are some companies that require it, and there will be more in the future.
I don't know how you can sign up for YouTubeTV or Xfinity Mobile cell service without using autopay. Currently, I get my Netflix bill through Xfinity (no autopay), but when I tried to add a second user, Netflix would not accept the second user payment through my Xfinity bill. They require a direct payment to Netflix using autopay.