Tip - Lock your Vanguard and Fidelity accounts from outside transfers Tip - Lock your Vanguard and Fidelity accounts from outside transfers - Page 5 - Talk of The Villages Florida

Tip - Lock your Vanguard and Fidelity accounts from outside transfers

Reply
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old Today, 08:30 AM
retiredguy123 retiredguy123 is offline
Diamond Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 20,114
Thanks: 3,629
Thanked 18,647 Times in 7,569 Posts
Default

Just for information purposes. This morning, I needed to transfer some money from my Fidelity account to my linked checking account at Truist Bank. I logged on to Fidelity, went to the security settings and turned off the outside transfer lock. Then, I initiated the money transfer to my checking account, and then I went back to the security settings and turned the outside transfer lock back on. The entire process took about 3 minutes.
Reply

Tags
account, vanguard, fidelity, transfers, accounts


You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 PM.