can you spot him?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-15-2011, 09:38 PM

Guess this proves that some of you don't know beans!
Old 02-16-2011, 12:24 AM
Soaring Parsley

I just showed this to Mr. Boomer who instantly pointed and said, "Right there."

I must confess though that when I looked at it earlier today, I probably never would have found the hidden, creepy guy had it not been for Chuck's post.

First, i got all distracted thinking about how the coffee beans looked like other things -- bugs were my first thought.

Next, i started trying to remember what all that right-brain/left-brain stuff was all about. I think I read about it in the 60's. So then, of course, I had to google to try to find out.

Then I thought...oh yeah, what was I supposed to be looking for?

And finally, when I saw him, I sure was glad that I now have a Kureig (sp?) so there are no more coffee beans anywhere in my house.

(And now you are all seeing that I still cannot type worth a nickel on this iPad. I keep getting big gaps in my posts -- like the one here.)

When I finally saw the guy, he creeped me out. Not as bad as that picture of that half-man/half-dog, werewolfie creature that Laryb put here about 6 months ago and from which I have never fully recovered. Now, that was really creepy.

Last edited by Boomer; 02-16-2011 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Trying to fix this post from my iPad, but I can't. I am not worthy. I am not worthy.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:16 AM
Veteran member

what coffee beans?
Old 02-16-2011, 09:21 AM
Gold member
Default Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJoe View Post
what coffee beans?
The best reply
!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.