The Thread About NOTHING

Old 12-10-2018, 07:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Today is Monday, December 10th and although I am not a happy camper I refuse to make my last day here a bad one. I mean is that even possible anyway - a bad day in TV? But then again, I never thought we could leave fw speechless either.......

This makes me think of our beloved cousin who first got us interested in TV. As sick as she was the last few months before she passed, despite all her accomplishments in life, the thing that brought her the most joy was landing in The Villages. It truly is a special place with a lot of special people living here. So as reluctant as I am to leave after today, I do so with an even more heightened passion to make our dream come true. I think I can say the same for my better half.

Having said that, we have a busy day ahead of us - some work and some play. Hoping you all have a great day!
Deer Mr. & Mrs. AbbyBurger, I know it may be hard to accept today but I promise to you and everyone who is waiting or struggling to get here that the time that you do land in The Villages after all the wrapping up of life #1 to the best of your ability the harder the process I just mentioned makes the landing here even Sweeter. IMHO there is no getting this deal done to perfection and things that seem important today won't amount to NOTHING once you're here.

I haven't heard one person say they wish they spent more time at the office before they hung it up. Overthinking this is part of some peoples process. Nobody should ever judge. Safe trip home and hurry up back. Like Gracie says, we'll leave the light on fer ya!
Old 12-10-2018, 07:40 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
So sorry that your time went so quickly, seems like you just got here. I am glad that maybe soon you will be here permanently though. I love it here year round but I love it best in December, being able to go around in our golf cart looking at Christmas decorations not covered in snow makes me really enjoy the season that I used to NOTHING but dread.
You NOTHING but wrapped up my feelings exactly. Unfortunately, I put my mouth in gear before I engaged my brain and hope against all hope that the weather holds up for us on Christmas Day. I, We hate the cold but love those little rug rats. Gotta do it while I still can.

Seeing the news with the snow through the N.C. area doesn't make us feel too warm and snuggly. Time will Tell. I have faith because somehow things seem to work out.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:50 AM
Sage

Mrs. BK 007, give 'Em NOTHING but hell today. We collectively send you our best thoughts today and every day.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,365 Times in 2,083 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Up to 200, 791 views as of 11:21 AM EST 12/09/2018. We lost John Lennon so many years from yesterday.
201, 426 views for a very slow Sunday on Talk of the Villages. This for 8:00 Am EST 12/10/2018.

Kind of a cold and dreary morning.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:00 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
You NOTHING but wrapped up my feelings exactly. Unfortunately, I put my mouth in gear before I engaged my brain and hope against all hope that the weather holds up for us on Christmas Day. I, We hate the cold but love those little rug rats. Gotta do it while I still can.

Seeing the news with the snow through the N.C. area doesn't make us feel too warm and snuggly. Time will Tell. I have faith because somehow things seem to work out.
Things always work out Nucky, just not always the way we planned. Pretty much NOTHING in my life was what I planned so many years ago. I thought I had my ducks all in a row and they all just waddled off.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,365 Times in 2,083 Posts

Quote:
Things always work out Nucky, just not always the way we planned. Pretty much NOTHING in my life was what I planned so many years ago. I thought I had my ducks all in a row and they all just waddled off.
Mine do that often but I seem to trip and fall into them every so often causing them to rush off in case I fall on them and not for NOTHING.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Wow, you guys truly are a remarkable bunch. It's so easy to feel the love and welcoming tone in your posts. Thank you. Not one of you even called me out on my lack of NOTHING. It wasn't until I got into the shower that I realized I forgot my NOTHING. Sometimes I need a visual to remember things and they're not always pretty.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:37 AM
Sage

Quote:
Wow, you guys truly are a remarkable bunch. It's so easy to feel the love and welcoming tone in your posts. Thank you. Not one of you even called me out on my lack of NOTHING. It wasn't until I got into the shower that I realized I forgot my NOTHING. Sometimes I need a visual to remember things.
You get a NOTHING pass today. It's in the Manifesto!
Old 12-10-2018, 10:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,495 Times in 2,286 Posts

Quote:
Wow, you guys truly are a remarkable bunch. It's so easy to feel the love and welcoming tone in your posts. Thank you. Not one of you even called me out on my lack of NOTHING. It wasn't until I got into the shower that I realized I forgot my NOTHING. Sometimes I need a visual to remember things and they're not always pretty.
You think about NOTHING in the shower?

Off to work I go. Have a great day everyone..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 12-10-2018, 12:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Mrs. BK 007, give 'Em NOTHING but hell today. We collectively send you our best thoughts today and every day.
NOTHING but an Amen on that.....
Old 12-10-2018, 03:59 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
You think about NOTHING in the shower?

Off to work I go. Have a great day everyone..
I think about NOTHING everywhere I am, don't you? Anyway, I assume you got the joke and you're just being a pain in my......oh, never mind....lol

Anyway, this one's for Nucky - I forgot to remember until just now to tell you we went to Blue Fin last night. It was great just like you said. Nice atmosphere, good food, good service, and we always end up with good company around here. I was quite surprised it wasn't crowded at all. We got seated right away. Yum-yum.....we'll go back.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
I think about NOTHING everywhere I am, don't you? Anyway, I assume you got the joke and you're just being a pain in my......oh, never mind....lol

Anyway, this one's for Nucky - I forgot to remember until just now to tell you we went to Blue Fin last night. It was great just like you said. Nice atmosphere, good food, good service, and we always end up with good company around here. I was quite surprised it wasn't crowded at all. We got seated right away. Yum-yum.....we'll go back.
We just got back from The Bluefin, I ate healthy as usual. Weigh in tomorrow. I eat like a bird and last week it was NOTHING but a pound and a half but a loss is good. I'll take it.

Hope everybody is doing well and that there is no new Hood Ornament on a Certain NOTHING's car.

ANY WORD FROM TAMPA, sorry I had to yell but Mrs. BK is far from the base!
Old 12-10-2018, 08:29 PM
fw102807

Quote:
We just got back from The Bluefin, I ate healthy as usual. Weigh in tomorrow. I eat like a bird and last week it was NOTHING but a pound and a half but a loss is good. I'll take it.

Hope everybody is doing well and that there is no new Hood Ornament on a Certain NOTHING's car.

ANY WORD FROM TAMPA, sorry I had to yell but Mrs. BK is far from the base!
Waiting for news is NOTHING but hard. I think I might have found your pound and a half though.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:50 PM
Sage

Quote:
Waiting for news is NOTHING but hard. I think I might have found your pound and a half though.
Its rough even more so this time of the year with all the NOTHING but goodies at every house and you know the deal.

I just saw a beautiful post by our pal Henryk with a kind word for us on the thread about the site slowing down. What a good guy. Thanks. Just a kind hearted soul.

I'm NOTHING but with you Mrs. FW I hate waiting for news, my motors running. What the hell is going on?
Old 12-10-2018, 08:56 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Its rough even more so this time of the year with all the NOTHING but goodies at every house and you know the deal.

I just saw a beautiful post by our pal Henryk with a kind word for us on the thread about the site slowing down. What a good guy. Thanks. Just a kind hearted soul.

I'm NOTHING but with you Mrs. FW I hate waiting for news, my motors running. What the hell is going on?
Henryk can be a funny guy and a good NOTHING too.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.