The Thread About NOTHING

Old 02-11-2019, 09:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
That is NOTHING but not going to happen.
Tal, am I allowed to hang my Leopard Apparel on Our New NOTHING clothesline? How about stuff from Fredericks of The Villages, Grandma & Grandpa Division! Where their clothes help to defy the Laws Of Gravity!
Old 02-11-2019, 09:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,426 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Tal, am I allowed to hang my Leopard Apparel on Our New NOTHING clothesline? How about stuff from Fredericks of The Villages, Grandma & Grandpa Division! Where there clothes defy the Laws Of Gravity!
Nucky's mankini is NOTHING I want to see blowing in the wind..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 02-11-2019, 09:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Ok Abby I am NOTHING but a little concerned too.
I hope she didn't take her new napping skills to NOTHING but a new level. .

Old 02-12-2019, 03:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Hey guys, I'm here. No problems, no worries...........obviously no sleep at the moment either. Just NOTHING but busy.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:40 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I figured I couldn't let fw have all the fun. Tallying the 9 vs. 18 took NOTHING but a single mouse click.. lol
So you NOTHING but hung me out to dry
Old 02-12-2019, 07:43 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Hey guys, I'm here. No problems, no worries...........obviously no sleep at the moment either. Just NOTHING but busy.
Good morning all,

Abby, nothing but relieved that you are present and accounted for.

Nucky, let us know when the clothesline is installed and the FoTV* wardrobe is hanging. I'd sell tickets to that event.

FW, you are right about the Lawn Ornament thread except what is apparent is that some people can't resist looking for a fight! Some good points made but the manner presented reflects on those who are unhappy and present in an unfriendly, bellicose way.

Ken, you'd better get down here soon -- TV needs more level-headed people like you!

Tal, have you considered broadening your horizon to include more than just blonde, movie-loving nurses with Southern accents?

Old 02-12-2019, 07:44 AM
fw102807

Quote:
I kinda thought so but you know how you start to second guess yourself after a while. Things NOTHING but happen in an instance.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Good morning all,

Abby, nothing but relieved that you are present and accounted for.

Nucky, let us know when the clothesline is installed and the FoTV* wardrobe is hanging. I'd sell tickets to that event.

FW, you are right about the Lawn Ornament thread except what is apparent is that some people can't resist looking for a fight! Some good points made but the manner presented reflects on those who are unhappy and present in an unfriendly, bellicose way.

Ken, you'd better get down here soon -- TV needs more level-headed people like you!

Tal, have you considered broadening your horizon to include more than just blonde, movie-loving nurses with Southern accents?

Most definitely. I am broadening my horizons as we exchange messages on Talk of the Villages. Mainly I just want to find someone supportive of my hobbies and the like whom I can talk to quite a bit and include in my story so to speak and who will not walk off with the first guy who gives her the time of day. And not for NOTHING. Mostly I need to be able to trust her with important stuff--A true friend in other words and not someone who just appears that way.

I have found a number of women like that but was too stupid to go after them rather than focusing my attention on my crush of the time whom I kind of think was NOTHING like the image I had of her in my head and heart.

WE have 238, 787 views as of 2/12/2019 8:06 AM EST.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:20 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Most definitely. I am broadening my horizons as we exchange messages on Talk of the Villages. Mainly I just want to find someone supportive of my hobbies and the like whom I can talk to quite a bit and include in my story so to speak and who will not walk off with the first guy who gives her the time of day. And not for NOTHING. Mostly I need to be able to trust her with important stuff--A true friend in other words and not someone who just appears that way.

I have found a number of women like that but was too stupid to go after them rather than focusing my attention on my crush of the time whom I kind of think was NOTHING like the image I had of her in my head and heart.

What's the old saying...We grow too soon old and too late smart
You sound like you are NOTHING but on the right track though find someone who is a friend.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:48 AM
Sage

All is just Swell in NOTHING Land. I'm on more of a delay than usual. I haven't been reading through all of the threads lately which I suppose is not too good. I wouldn't call on anybody unless a person was in trouble. I know people signed restrictions but if they didn't have a particular concern with one violation it would just be someone or something else to cry about.

There are two very interesting "situations over here". One is a Blue driveway, it a whopper driveway and the trim on the yellow house is the same color blue which is very thoughtful. Then there is a six-foot dummy sitting in a chair. The dummy is a manikin and has a long Duck Dynasty Beard and a rifle, the dress on the dummy changes with the seasons and holidays and is really tacky. Both situations are going to have to work themselves out as I wouldn't call for any reason.

I really like the way Barefooterer Diffused a situation. Good Job, Good Lesson, Good Example, shows you are not from my neck of the woods. Atta girl!

Live and Let Live unless its a big problem, not a Cross or something small.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:22 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
What's the old saying...We grow too soon old and too late smart
You sound like you are NOTHING but on the right track though find someone who is a friend.
That sounds right. I do have to maneuver through some minefields set up by various romantic attachments of others which look like a soap opera of sorts. My Philosophy major friend at the University of Nevada, Reno-- Tom-- was quite the playboy and the like and a really good student and fluent in Spanish. He was quite the character often trying to get me in trouble but I would usually just pass on his offered trouble. He tried picking up a married woman with her husband close by in a bar not too far from a brothel. The married woman's husband knifed Tom six times in the back near the heart. Some of these were not all that deep, I gather. Some were.

Tom died from these wounds but was brought back after about six minutes by the paramedics. NOTHING but lucky.

The jury in the resulting attempted murder case found for the jealous husband and Tom lost his fluency in Spanish among other mental abilities.

Anyway, this history makes me very nervous around jealous boyfriends and especially around women who play their romantic rivals off against one another for kicks.

Tom was off chasing and catching a married woman the last I saw him after he asked me to leave when probably one of the most beautiful women I have ever met showed up at his doorstep and came in his apartment while I was checking up on how his recovery was going. I did notice that she had a wedding ring on and was not there for just friendly purposes.

According to my Reno based Facebook friends Tom is still the playboy.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:39 AM
Sage

Quote:
A few more views of NOTHING yesterday and last night with a count of 238, 030 as of 8:09 AM EST 2/11/2019. Still running a little over 500 views per day. Yesterday's may be closer to 600 by the 8:55 AM count.
NOTHING has 238, 814 views as of 9:37 AM EST 2/12/2019.

Busier day on NOTHING with close to 785 views.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 02-12-2019 at 10:25 AM.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:33 AM
Sage

I think I asked Tom if her remembered anything from when he was "dead" and he said "No" NOTHING.

He laughed hysterically when Indiana Jones shot the sword welding villain in Raiders of the Lost Ark. He and I went to see it soon after it came out after he had recuperated sufficiently from his stabbing. I had been very worried for him when that character pulled that sword.

I went to the same movie theater in the Summer of 1989 to see the third Indiana Jones movie while skipping out of the 1989 American Association of Law Libraries convention in Reno, Nevada a few weeks after I had graduated from Law School from the University of Minnesota. This brought back all kinds of memories especially those of Tom. Ran into two of my UNR Philosophy Professors during that trip.

Quote:
That sounds right. I do have to maneuver through some minefields set up by various romantic attachments of others which look like a soap opera of sorts. My Philosophy major friend at the University of Nevada, Reno-- Tom-- was quite the playboy and the like and a really good student and fluent in Spanish. He was quite the character often trying to get me in trouble but I would usually just pass on his offered trouble. He tried picking up a married woman with her husband close by in a bar not too far from a brothel. The married woman's husband knifed Tom six times in the back near the heart. Some of these were not all that deep, I gather. Some were.

Tom died from these wounds but was brought back after about six minutes by the paramedics. NOTHING but lucky.

The jury in the resulting attempted murder case found for the jealous husband and Tom lost his fluency in Spanish among other mental abilities.

Anyway, this history makes me very nervous around jealous boyfriends and especially around women who play their romantic rivals off against one another for kicks.

Tom was off chasing and catching a married woman the last I saw him after he asked me to leave when probably one of the most beautiful women I have ever met showed up at his doorstep and came in his apartment while I was checking up on how his recovery was going. I did notice that she had a wedding ring on and was not there for just friendly purposes.

According to my Reno based Facebook friends Tom is still the playboy.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:42 AM
Sage

Quote:

Try hard to be a Great Listener instead of finding someone to be interested in yo thing! If you are quiet, supportive and sensitive like me Mongo, things will always work out when you least expect it. NOTHING is gonna be if it’s about what you want. It’s about the other person always. This is a Public Broadcasting Message brought to you by NO ONE but Mr. Deer Abe.

I really don’t have a clue Tal, wish I could advise better or more.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:57 AM
Sage

Quote:
And NOTHING about what day it is?

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.