The Thread About NOTHING

Old 03-26-2019, 08:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts
Default Alaska-- 52; Kansas-- 205; Michigan-- 3.057; Minnesota -- 835.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
3/25/2019 for A4 of The Villages Daily Sun has these six states Villages hometowns for households for not NOTHING:

Illinois-- 2, 507.

Louisiana-- 95.

Mississippi-- 71.

New Hampshire-- 782.

South Carolina-- 278.

Utah-- 24.

Alaska-- 52.

Kansas-- 205.

Michigan-- 3.057.

Minnesota-- 835.

Nebraska-- 68.

New York-- 6, 303.

The Villages Daily Sun A4 numbers for Villages households which claim these states as having their home towns.

Visited Topeka, Kansas when interviewing for a law librarianship position at their Supreme Court Law Library. Saw the quite attractive Capitol Building with its many mural paintings of Kansas history. Kansas State Capitol - Curry murals - Kansapedia - Kansas Historical Society
Old 03-26-2019, 03:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Hey Tal, do you think we did NOTHING to scare the troops away? Hope I didn't say Nuttin dummm as Jethro Bodine would! Let's keep it alive till everyone comes on back.

Just came from visiting a friend in Mc Clure! Wow....Beautiful Maximus! Only one little negative. Water the Street while the daytime earth moving is going on. Other than that just Beautiful. I'm happy for everyone down yonder, great decision!
Old 03-26-2019, 03:37 PM
Platinum member

I felt I was doing great throughout the weekend. Walking every hour on the hour with the help of my Cadillac of Walkers. Until yesterday that is. Physical Therapist came and put me through a whole bunch of exercises. No problem or so I thought. Woke up this morning with nothing but intense muscle pain. I think I did too much yesterday and I blame it on the PT. She said with knee replacement the patient is told they have to work through the pain but not so with the hip. So I am taking it easy today.

I know things will continue to improve and soon I'll be as good as new. (Fingers crossed).
Old 03-26-2019, 03:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,426 Times in 2,269 Posts

We're home. NOTHING but beat.. I think we'll need a vacation to recover from our vacation.

Where's fw and Abby. Was there a massive exodus while I was gone?

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 03-26-2019, 03:44 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
We're home. NOTHING but beat.. I think we'll need a vacation to recover from our vacation.

Sending you and Mrs. K nothing but the biggest welcome home hugs.

Both Abby and FW are mia. As Nucky has conjectured, maybe they decided to take a trip down under as well. LOL

But seriously, no idea where they are.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:47 PM
Platinum member

It's been like a Ghost Town here in Nothingville. So glad that you are back K-man. Now if we can just locate the rest of the crew we'll be all set.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
I felt I was doing great throughout the weekend. Walking every hour on the hour with the help of my Cadillac of Walkers. Until yesterday that is. Physical Therapist came and put me through a whole bunch of exercises. No problem or so I thought. Woke up this morning with nothing but intense muscle pain. I think I did too much yesterday and I blame it on the PT. She said with knee replacement the patient is told they have to work through the pain but not so with the hip. So I am taking it easy today.

I know things will continue to improve and soon I'll be as good as new. (Fingers crossed).
Next time that Big NOTHING So & So comes in to give the once over tell them you are running the show today and they have to do the PT under your direction. I have no idea what I'm talking about but really? Do you need that after all, you've been through? I think not. I'm calling Morgan & Morgan immediately if not sooner.

Beautiful NOTHING post last night but now I can't get the song outta my head. All BY My Bad Self! You are a funny one by choice, not disposition.

Keep up the good work BK.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:45 PM
Sage

Quote:

Now that you are NOTHING but back I'm so happy that a flight like that was completed successfully. I'm a Gigantic Chicken in the Flight Department and don't know if I can shake the fear.

When we go to Cuba I'm either swimming or taking a Boston Whaler, Center Drive of course. Nucky version of Miami Vice no Alligator
Old 03-26-2019, 06:58 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
. . . I'm a Gigantic Chicken in the Flight Department and don't know if I can shake the fear.
You are not the only Nothing who feels that way. DH denies a fear of flying yet continues to claim why fly overseas when there is still so much of America we have not yet seen?

Me, I am longing to do France, Italy and maybe Prague. They are on my bucket list.
Old 03-26-2019, 07:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:

Sorry I wasn't home when you checked in today. I was trying to keep an eye on NOTHING earlier today to make sure you made it home safe and to welcome you back. Ended up having to run out to do a bunch of errands and I'm just now getting back home. Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. No wonder you're exhausted between the long trip and your full schedule. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. The pictures were great! I wouldn't be surprised if you're NOTHING but crashed out on your favorite sofa right about now.

Well, welcome home, Kommander!
Old 03-26-2019, 07:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
You are not the only Nothing who feels that way. DH denies a fear of flying yet continues to claim why fly overseas when there is still so much of America we have not yet seen?

Me, I am longing to do France, Italy and maybe Prague. They are on my bucket list.
NOTHING is impossible. I had a friend that went to Italy and overall it was positive except he said the walking was a killer. He didn't have an Acme Model 99A#1 Hip.

Leesburg is far enough for me.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Sending you and Mrs. K nothing but the biggest welcome home hugs.

Both Abby and FW are mia. As Nucky has conjectured, maybe they decided to take a trip down under as well. LOL

But seriously, no idea where they are.
Thanks, BK! It's great to be back.

NOTHING but excited to watch your hipster progress.

Old 03-26-2019, 08:06 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Now that you are NOTHING but back I'm so happy that a flight like that was completed successfully. I'm a Gigantic Chicken in the Flight Department and don't know if I can shake the fear.

When we go to Cuba I'm either swimming or taking a Boston Whaler, Center Drive of course. Nucky version of Miami Vice no Alligator
After two weeks bobbing like a cork in the ocean the little bumpiness of the plane was NOTHING.. lol

Old 03-26-2019, 08:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Sorry I wasn't home when you checked in today. I was trying to keep an eye on NOTHING earlier today to make sure you made it home safe and to welcome you back. Ended up having to run out to do a bunch of errands and I'm just now getting back home. Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. No wonder you're exhausted between the long trip and your full schedule. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. The pictures were great! I wouldn't be surprised if you're NOTHING but crashed out on your favorite sofa right about now.

Well, welcome home, Kommander!
My couch NOTHING but missed me very much. Once it started hugging me it didn't want to let go. lol

I have a few days of work to catch up on but after that I'll post some pictures.

Old 03-27-2019, 08:34 AM
Sage

I haven't slept thru the night like that in a long time. NOTHING but a beautiful thing. You don't want me to sing All By Myself cause our property values will decline for certain.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.