The Thread About NOTHING

Old 02-20-2018, 11:30 PM
Sage
Default The Thread About NOTHING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Just make an A-frame out of a couple 4x4's and use a come-a-long.. NOTHING but backyard engineering.. lol

Yeah, if you can find a garage in TV with garage ceilings higher than 8’. Don’t forget the ceiling joists, we don’t need no stinking ceiling joists, this is FL, trusses are in vogue here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-20-2018, 11:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,281 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Yeah, if you can find a garage in TV with garage ceilings higher than 8’. Don’t forget the ceiling joists, we don’t need no stinking ceiling joists, this is FL, trusses are in vogue here.

NOTHING violation.. lol

If you would have stayed retired instead of thinking you're part of a pit crew you wouldn't be having this problem.. NOTHING but fun following along though.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 02-20-2018, 11:43 PM
Sage
Default The Thread About NOTHING

Quote:
NOTHING violation.. lol

If you would have stayed retired instead of thinking you're part of a pit crew you wouldn't be having this problem.. NOTHING but fun following along though.

Funny you said that. As a kid I spent many hours building the ultimate go-****. The neighborhood kids would
come up the driveway and ask me what was
I doing ? I would always reply, “getting ready for the big race”.
NOTHING was gonna stop me.

Old 02-20-2018, 11:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Boomer, those are the two medicines that I recall my wife getting. I was surprised that they didn't give her something to zap her out. She never complained about pain in her whole life so this was a bad attack. Your advice and words are really appreciated. The bland diet was hard to watch someone you love endure. We had friends from N.J. staying with us for a week and they decided that Oyster Crackers and Chicken Noodle Soup would be fine while I was on a run to the store to buy Jello and Broth. That was one big lesson learned. Listen to your Doctor, Bland means Bland. Your post isn't Nothing it was really Something. Thanks a lot.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:49 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Boomer, those are the two medicines that I recall my wife getting. I was surprised that they didn't give her something to zap her out. She never complained about pain in her whole life so this was a bad attack. Your advice and words are really appreciated. The bland diet was hard to watch someone you love endure. We had friends from N.J. staying with us for a week and they decided that Oyster Crackers and Chicken Noodle Soup would be fine while I was on a run to the store to buy Jello and Broth. That was one big lesson learned. Listen to your Doctor, Bland means Bland. Your post isn't Nothing it was really Something. Thanks a lot.

NOTHINGS helping NOTHINGS.

Old 02-20-2018, 11:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Just make an A-frame out of a couple 4x4's and use a come-a-long.. NOTHING but backyard engineering.. lol
Take your time and enjoy it all. What a feeling it is when it actually runs again and you have no extra parts like when you put together a piece of furniture from IKEA and have 20 screws nuts and bolts left. Feel the love of the Nothing Mobile.
Old 02-21-2018, 05:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

As den mother, this is the kind of man talk that I deem NOTHING but G rated.

Have a good day all. Off to work - in my book, and probably because I'm a girl , there's NOTHING like a job where you don't have to get your hands dirty.
Old 02-21-2018, 02:41 PM
Sage

Is there NOTHING going on today?

Old 02-21-2018, 08:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Is there NOTHING going on today?
Well, if you call being exposed to 3 active cases of the flu in the past 24 hours NOTHING, I guess so. Ugh, I asked my boss if I caught the flu now, if that means I can get workers' compensation for it. He didn't seem amused.
Old 02-21-2018, 08:34 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Well, if you call being exposed to 3 active cases of the flu in the past 24 hours NOTHING, I guess so. Ugh, I asked my boss if I caught the flu now, if that means I can get workers' compensation for it. He didn't seem amused.
The flu is NOTHING to sneeze at.. The wife wears a mask anytime she's in the hospital during the season.

Hopefully your body knows not to get it..

Old 02-21-2018, 08:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
The flu is NOTHING to sneeze at.. The wife wears a mask anytime she's in the hospital during the season.

Hopefully your body knows not to get it..
Yeah, hopefully.

That is pretty smart of your wife. We were just talking about that at work today as well. In the meantime, we were disinfecting like crazy. We were especially concerned because we have a lot of elderly clients who stop by. It's NOTHING but a brutal bug this season. It seems to be going around the local college campus. I feel so bad for these kids because they have no one to help them out so they're coming in to pick up the medicine themselves. They look so sad and homesick. After all, who doesn't want their mom when they're sick.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Yeah, hopefully.

That is pretty smart of your wife. We were just talking about that at work today as well. In the meantime, we were disinfecting like crazy. We were especially concerned because we have a lot of elderly clients who stop by. It's NOTHING but a brutal bug this season. It seems to be going around the local college campus. I feel so bad for these kids because they have no one to help them out so they're coming in to pick up the medicine themselves. They look so sad and homesick. After all, who doesn't want their mom when they're sick.
Knowing you I bet you would rather do NOTHING but give these kids a hug and a thermos full of chicken noodle soup along with their Tamiflu..

Old 02-21-2018, 09:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Knowing you I bet you would rather do NOTHING but give these kids a hug and a thermos full of chicken noodle soup along with their Tamiflu..
Yep, in fact I wanted to do NOTHING but give them a big hug, but wasn't willing to pay the consequences of that action!
Old 02-21-2018, 11:23 PM
Sage

As of 23:24 EST

NOTHING

Old 02-21-2018, 11:27 PM
Sage

Spent 6 hours today on this and this alone.
The Villages Florida
NOTHING will be left untouched.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.