The Thread About NOTHING

Old 04-20-2019, 10:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,426 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I NOTHING but forgot what the estimated time of arrival is for you and Abby?

I'm so tempted to start cutting my lawn so it's done perfectly but the summer heat and the reality of it brings me back to indecision. Plus what about the days when I just can't do it which is often. I just talked myself out of it again.

We are going broke on sprinkler heads. The lawn guys are so nice, I've approached them instead of calling their boss but six heads in the last two cuts is excessive. One more chance. They really do have a tough job but come on. NOTHING but a bargain @ $50 a month. Our lot is much bigger than most.
We're looking at sometime after July of 2023. That could get moved up depending on the health of Mrs. K's parents..

$50 a month for gardeners? I pay that much in NOTHING but gas for the lawnmower..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 04-20-2019, 10:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
We're looking at sometime after July of 2023. That could get moved up depending on the health of Mrs. K's parents..

$50 a month for gardeners? I pay that much in NOTHING but gas for the lawnmower..
That sounds about right for NOTHING but lawnmowers. Other gardening is more.
Old 04-20-2019, 10:48 AM
Sage

Columbine High School shooting: 20 years later survivors, families reflect

I recall many of these tragedies and not for NOTHING. Hard to deal with memories for those directly and indirectly affected by these.

There was a good segment on CBS news a few days ago about people who help those survivors in the long run when the spotlight has moved onto the next sad event.
Old 04-20-2019, 02:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:

Sometimes a great job other times it looks like they were NOTHING but blindfolded while they were mowing. I'm considering rebar inside the white PVC pipe that everyone else marks their sprinklers with. I really don't want to but at least I'd find out who's running over my sprinklers. I don't want anybody to get hurt though so I'll can that idea for now. Maybe a simple Moat. Alligator Need to Apply!

I've had a property like you when I was a youngster, I NOTHING but outgrew the fascination with acreage. Our kids are competing now about the biggest house/property. They haven't asked me anything about it so Mums the word, they have to find their own way. I would advise against. Tell them to spend every minute with the little ones. Not plow the fields, feed the chickens, bail the hay and sneak out to the woodshed for some whoopie. Maybe the last one. LOL

Last edited by Nucky; 04-20-2019 at 02:59 PM.
Old 04-20-2019, 03:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
Sometimes a great job other times it looks like they were NOTHING but blindfolded while they were mowing. I'm considering rebar inside the white PVC pipe that everyone else marks their sprinklers with. I really don't want to but at least I'd find out who's running over my sprinklers. I don't want anybody to get hurt though so I'll can that idea for now. Maybe a simple Moat. Alligator Need to Apply!
That has happened once in a while here in Lynnhaven that we have one less sprinkler head especially when they were staying in the upright position after watering. Just a few of these would do that and I would have to make sure that they were NOTHING but down before the lawn people came.
Old 04-20-2019, 03:03 PM
Sage

Jesus Christ - Quotes, Story & Meaning - Biography

NOTHING but a great biography.
Old 04-20-2019, 03:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,426 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:

I've had a property like you when I was a youngster, I NOTHING but outgrew the fascination with acreage. Our kids are competing now about the biggest house/property. They haven't asked me anything about it so Mums the word, they have to find their own way. I would advise against. Tell them to spend every minute with the little ones. Not plow the fields, feed the chickens, bail the hay and sneak out to the woodshed for some whoopie. Maybe the last one. LOL
Try some of these. If they still whack the sprinklers then rebar would be in order.. https://www.amazon.com/Task-Tools-T5...s%2C235&sr=8-3

And yeah, we thought acreage was a great idea and if it wasn't for the upkeep we would remain NOTHING but happy. It's nice to be outside and not have to go inside if you need to take a leak..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 04-20-2019, 03:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Nothing but sad. This is current news, poor child. 8-year-old killed after tree falls on home near Tallahassee - NBC2 News

We should all remember to give thanks that we are safe and sound. Let's pray that continues throughout the coming hurricane season.
I NOTHING but missed this BK what a damn shame. Those Comedians you posted the other day were funny but you are funnier!

I had a dream a few nights ago that we were going to NOTHING but Coneys Island to go to The Bluefin?? I didn't eat any Mushroom or drink or drug. Don't know where that came from??
Old 04-20-2019, 04:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Try some of these. If they still whack the sprinklers then rebar would be in order.. https://www.amazon.com/Task-Tools-T5...s%2C235&sr=8-3

And yeah, we thought acreage was a great idea and if it wasn't for the upkeep we would remain NOTHING but happy. It's nice to be outside and not have to go inside if you need to take a leak..
Definitely more information than I needed to know but thanks for sharing. I swear, you guys need to remember there are women hanging around NOTHING too....lol. Lucky for you I grew up with 2 brothers and have had NOTHING but males in this household too. My husband's excuse would be, "but honey I was all dirty from doing yard work and I didn't want to mess up the house by coming in". Again,

Speaking of men, my husband has a bad cold which hopefully isn't going into pneumonia. He's been sick all week. I thought the expression was NOTHING but "starve a cold, feed a fever". Apparently, not! I feel like I have an infant in the house. Feed him, he sleeps, I try to take a nap myself, then he gets up, hungry again. So I make something else for him, he goes back to sleep, I run out to the market for more food and get back JUST in time for him to wake up again, now I'm prepping dinner........talk about being exhausted. I should have just gone into work today. At least I'd be getting paid!

All complaining aside, I don't mind so much. After all, he's worth it and I know he really appreciates it. I just wish he'd get better soon before I
Old 04-20-2019, 04:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Definitely more information than I needed to know but thanks for sharing. I swear, you guys need to remember there are women hanging around NOTHING too....lol. Lucky for you I grew up with 2 brothers and have had NOTHING but males in this household too. My husband's excuse would be, "but honey I was all dirty from doing yard work and I didn't want to mess up the house by coming in". Again,

Speaking of men, my husband has a bad cold which hopefully isn't going into pneumonia. He's been sick all week. I thought the expression was NOTHING but "starve a cold, feed a fever". Apparently, not! I feel like I have an infant in the house. Feed him, he sleeps, I try to take a nap myself, then he gets up, hungry again. So I make something else for him, he goes back to sleep, I run out to the market for more food and get back JUST in time for him to wake up again, now I'm prepping dinner........talk about being exhausted. I should have just gone into work today. At least I'd be getting paid!

All complaining aside, I don't mind so much. After all, he's worth it and I know he really appreciates it. I just wish he'd get better soon before I
NOTHING but catching up or tying BK with the Humor. I feel sorry for your Hubby, please God don't let it turn into Ammonia (OnPorpoise)That would be terrible! I know it's way tougher being the caretaker than the patient. I would suggest a Nurse's uniform but I don't wanna put wind in anybody's sails! Whoopdy Do! Glad you checked in!

I had a great idea. Why don't we tell FW how much we really NOTHING but miss her? Hope you are cool FW!
Old 04-20-2019, 04:48 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
That has happened once in a while here in Lynnhaven that we have one less sprinkler head especially when they were staying in the upright position after watering. Just a few of these would do that and I would have to make sure that they were NOTHING but down before the lawn people came.
Maybe the sprinkler stayed up because it NOTHING but saw an RN! Sorry, buddy boy, I couldn't pass that by! :1 rotfl:
Old 04-20-2019, 05:03 PM
Sage

Quote:
Maybe the sprinkler stayed up because it NOTHING but saw an RN! Sorry, buddy boy, I couldn't pass that by! :1 rotfl:
That is a good one, Nucky. And not for NOTHING.
Old 04-20-2019, 05:53 PM
Sage

Seems like it's been pretty quiet on the forum today except for you bad boys on NOTHING.
Old 04-20-2019, 06:02 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Seems like it's been pretty quiet on the forum today except for you bad boys on NOTHING.
That seems very true for NOTHING.
Old 04-20-2019, 07:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
That seems very true for NOTHING.
Tal, I'm NOTHING but sorry to hear about your dad's fall. Hope he is doing okay. Good thing you are around to help him and your mother out. he has no long term effects over the incident.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.