Any words on Tri County Landscapers?

Closed Thread
Old 12-09-2011, 11:56 PM
Default Any words on Tri County Landscapers?

They came in with the best bid and we've met twice.
Some landscapers never got back to us or dropped the ball.
Thanks
Old 12-10-2011, 05:32 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyg View Post
They came in with the best bid and we've met twice.
Some landscapers never got back to us or dropped the ball.
Thanks
Tricounty Landscape is GREAT. I have been using them for my lawn services since I purchased my Iris in August 2010. They are so good that four oterh neighbors of my court also use them. They are very reliable. If you are thinking of using them for Landscape (Palm trees, etc) I can't give an opinion. Haven't used them for that purpose.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:36 AM
Default Tri-County Landscapers pretty good

We have used Tri-County Landscaping for several years and have no complaints. They do the usual mowing and edging and do a good job. We recently expanded to ask them to do plant feeding and can actually see an improvement in the plants. Also, we asked them to replace the original pine needle mulch with stone and they did a good job with that, also. We are thinking of asking them to do additional landscaping over the next several months as plans develop.

If one of my neighbors asked who we use for landscaping, I would tell the Tri-County and with no caveats.

I hope this helps. If you have questions. feel free to send a private message if you prefer.

Yarnspinner
Old 12-10-2011, 07:40 AM
Platinum member
Default Big Thumbs Up!

We use them for lawn service too!
Tri-County installed our original landscaping when our villa was first built, so we decided to give them the opportunity to continue with our lawn care.

We have been most satisfied with their reliability and work ethic. They do what you contract them to do (in our case, mowing, edging and weed pulling)

I have elected to prune things myself. We will begin to fertilize in spring... I will probably try it myself, as our property is diminutive, but they will do that too if I want them to.
We're very happy with Tri-County. They have been attentive and amiable to our needs.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:34 AM
Veteran member

We are also very satisfied with Tri County lawn service.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:01 AM
Veteran member

They installed our lawn and irrigation system, so we have used them for our lawn service. They do a good job, and keep our lawn looking neat . Had an issue with the irrigation system showing that it had rained and wouldn't go on. After about an hour of trouble shooting, they replaced the motherboard for no charge. To me, that's pretty impressive!
Old 12-24-2011, 07:01 PM
Default Tri-County

They did the builders landscaping for our house. I liked what they did and gave them first shot when we wanted to add some trees and bushes. They were reasonable and came when they said the would, and did an outstanding job.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.