Landscaping Info

Closed Thread
Old 02-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Default Landscaping Info

Has anyone used Citrus & Palm Gardens. Pros and Cons??
Old 02-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Default A little info

All i know is my neighbor used them and said that they found out they were over priced and would not return her calls. They put them off until the warranty ran out. It was hard to make changes and she said that the plants were not covered because we didnt call right away. They are supposed to be the experts so what do I know? Everyone else in our area used KGL Landscaping. At our neighborhood party said we should have used them, too.
They will come back if there is a problem because they want you to be happy.. If you want I will give you their number. Just respond to my comment and I will fill you in on their info.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Platinum member

The Village Palms and Tri-County Landscape are the two most popular in our Buttonwood neighborhood
Old 02-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Default Happy with Citrus and Palms

Chris from Citrus and Palms, designed and installed a very unique water feature for us. I had quotes and designs from every single place that did water features. I thought his price was very reasonable. We actually got more than what we paid for in terms of the equipment used. I was impressed with his design sense. His crew was also wonderful to work with. We had plant material, rock, and mulch delivered which was less than other prices. I sorry someone didn't have a good experience with them. Ours has been a positive one.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.