Chiropractors - any recommendations?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 04-19-2012, 10:57 AM
Default Re: Dr Davis, Chiropratic

Went to him for over three months. Paid upfront, lots of $$$, if I may add. I did see some improvement, however, I was not at all totally pain free. During my final visit he informed me that I would have to pay even more $$$ for maintenance. I questioned that since I needed even more treatments to relieve my pain. All payments were up front and I received next to nothing from my insurance carriers and Medicare. The staff is very friendly and free coffee is available but for what I paid I could buy several shares in Dunkin Donuts! Dr. Davis DOES NOT DISCUSS payments or $$$. He leaves this to his assistants. I would not recommend him......Oh, as you enter his facility you see a portrait of his family and an inscription on the wall....about his patients...."really makes you feel at home....yea!
Old 04-19-2012, 12:12 PM
Default Dr Davis

He's money hungry and has a big EGO - my husband and I allowed ourselves to fall into his trap.

He billed Medicare and our Supplement Insurance and got paid but kept trying to get more from them. I told his office if it did not stop I would call Medicare and file a complaint. Guess what? It stopped.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:04 PM
Sage

Dr. Boyle's at Southern Trace Chiropractic...2nd floor of the Lange Eye Bldg. on 466
Old 04-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Sage
Default Dr. Stephen Boyles recommended

My husband is a retired Chiropractor and goes to Dr. Boyles, no nonsense, if he can not fix you in 3 treatments, you would have gone to the wrong office....I'm just a little prejudice but unfortunately my husband is now a full-time golfer, but he was the BEST!!!!
Old 04-19-2012, 03:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenAjd View Post
RE: Davis...have heard he's expensive AND expects payment up front as he "prescribes" a "plan" for you! You should go into the archives re: chiropractors here and there are 'some' who will tell you this guy isn't the one to check out!!! I'm just saying......
This is true!!!
Old 04-19-2012, 03:28 PM
Gold member

Dr. Boyles actually hurt me more than I was hurting when I first went to him, had to seek treatment elsewhere.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:16 AM
Sage
Default Chiropractor

Has anyone been to Dr. Klein who is in with Dr. Hines in Baylee Plaza? After all of this bending and lifting I need an adjustment.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.