Cold that won't go away.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-16-2015, 02:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2cruise View Post
Has anyone had a cold this season that just won't go away? I've had this for about a week now and it just isn't getting any better. No fever but still coughing, headache, running nose and feeling exhausted. I had a pneumonia shot so I don't think it's that. So if you've had this cold how long did it last and does going to the dr do any good.
Make a vegetable soup with rice or barley, beans or lentils. Then, after the soup is made, cut up a big (raw) clove of garlic into small pieces (minced). And put the pieces into the soup.

You can't just eat a whole clove of garlic raw because it will likely burn your mouth. So when you put the pieces in the soup, it will keep the garlic from being too strong and burning. Don't use cooked garlic, garlic powder, garlic pills or minced garlic from a jar. None of that will do much good.

Do it when you're sure you won't be going out anywhere or having people come over because your breath will be odoriferous.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.