good riddance Country Village Dental

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-19-2015, 10:42 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
The dentist was right to send you away. Apparently you ignored the first, the second, and the third call about your bill. Then you created a hostile atmosphere in the office where you did not just insult some anonymous collection person, you actually knew it was the dentist's wife.

Given that comment, the likelihood the dentist would be able to do his job well was zero as his mental state would interfere with good dentistry. Out you go.
the 3 times were all in the same call on my way to the dentist and I informed them when the work was finished that day they'd get paid. immediately on my arrival the wife pounced on me asking for my credit card....ignored 3 calls? talk about what you know not what you (ass)ume....
Old 02-19-2015, 10:43 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnevie View Post
so, you were going to pay what was owed until the wife nagged you some more so you decided not to pay? seems to me had you paid the bill after the first call all this would have been avoided.
didn't say I wouldn't pay....
Old 02-19-2015, 11:07 AM

The dentist I had before I liked very much.Had to go else where because he stopped taking my insurance.Went to Aspen dental and they are awesome in my book.Don`t know how excited any one can be going to a dentist but Aspen dental really has my business for as long as I have teeth.Lol
Old 02-19-2015, 11:17 AM
Gold member

I sincerely hope you can work this out or get your money back
Old 02-19-2015, 12:55 PM
Eternal Member

Yep, sorry, but I would definitely have told you to leave.
Old 02-19-2015, 02:55 PM
Platinum member
Talking Old Saying

There is an old saying that when one door closes another door opens. I would like to open the other door. I just left Dr Lesh's Dental office in the Wedgewood Plaza and he was terrific. All was on time. he was direct and somewhat friendly,
he was clear on what I needed and what they would do. I orignially saw him on Monday and they performed the procedures, sent what was needed away to the lab on Tuesday it returned on Thurs and to quote my wife, "wow what a great job". From a price standpoint they were VERY reasonable. I don't like Dentists and therefore am a very strong critic if they foul up. Dr Lesh is one of the best I have had and would definitly (a) go back and (b) recommend him to all my friends and TOTV's readers. If you are looking for a Dentist you may want to give him a try.
Old 02-19-2015, 03:17 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennBF View Post
There is an old saying that when one door closes another door opens. I would like to open the other door. I just left Dr Lesh's Dental office in the Wedgewood Plaza and he was terrific. All was on time. he was direct and somewhat friendly,
he was clear on what I needed and what they would do. I orignially saw him on Monday and they performed the procedures, sent what was needed away to the lab on Tuesday it returned on Thurs and to quote my wife, "wow what a great job". From a price standpoint they were VERY reasonable. I don't like Dentists and therefore am a very strong critic if they foul up. Dr Lesh is one of the best I have had and would definitly (a) go back and (b) recommend him to all my friends and TOTV's readers. If you are looking for a Dentist you may want to give him a try.
Agree. He's great as is his staff!
Tampa, FL
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.