Talk of The Villages Florida - Rentals, Entertainment & More
Talk of The Villages Florida - Rentals, Entertainment & More
|
#1
|
||
|
||
|
Take a 1/2 of your time and learn about our body after age 80.
What time does to seniors cannot be reversed but understand what to except in our senior years is with your watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ptn76IsuMY |
|
|
|
#2
|
||
|
||
|
Quote:
__________________
I've got a pool. I've got a pond. Pond's good for you... |
|
#3
|
||
|
||
|
How one is raised make a world of difference on health. 5 generations without processed food, no nitrates, phosphate, mostly kosher food. Working into their early 80’s, biking, running, swimming. The Good, comes with healthy lifestyle, 4 generations living 95-102 yo. The Bad sometimes one out lives doctors, spouse, siblings, kids, and friends.
__________________
Do not worry about things you can not change
|
|
#4
|
||
|
||
|
Quote:
__________________
I've got a pool. I've got a pond. Pond's good for you... |
|
#5
|
||
|
||
|
Southern upbringing, bourbon trail just around the bend, however white lightning, easily found in a mason.
Tree Walkers, thoroughbred ponies, split windows, cobras.
__________________
Do not worry about things you can not change
|
| Reply |
|
|
|