Are you ready for some (fantasy) football?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 07-27-2011, 10:02 PM
Platinum member

John,

Please tell us if there will be a standard or auction draft. If it's an auction I have lots of questions about how that works, and especially how long it takes.
And if an auction, I assume all owners must be there "live" during the draft. I will have to make extraordinary arrangements to be available since I do parent care an hour from home every Wednesday, including early evening. This is not something I can change, and certainly not for a fantasy draft.

My preference is for a standard draft, because with your draft date and time I would almost certainly settle for letting the computer pick my guys again. I had lots of fun with that last year.

Thanks,
Pete
Old 07-28-2011, 08:50 AM
Sage

Pete, the vote was near unanimous for a standard snake draft.
I can consider changing the draft a day forward or backward, I just picked that day at random a week ahead of the season.
Searcy, AR
Village of St.James, The Villages, FL
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.