How Not to Overeat on a Cruise – And Why It Matters

Old 05-24-2024, 01:46 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default How Not to Overeat on a Cruise – And Why It Matters

From gourmet dining rooms to exotic specialty restaurants to every sort of snack imaginable – pizza, tacos, sushi, ice cream, cookies, burgers, gelato, and more – food is everywhere on a cruise ship. Not to mention room service, movie popcorn, sweet shops, elite dining experiences, cupcake decorating classes, and other culinary adventures.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
www.omnitours.travel
Have you ever thought about a River Cruise? Click below for our River Cruise Website:
www.vikingrivercruises.com/myagent/omnitours
Old 05-24-2024, 06:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,439 Times in 5,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniTours View Post

From gourmet dining rooms to exotic specialty restaurants to every sort of snack imaginable – pizza, tacos, sushi, ice cream, cookies, burgers, gelato, and more – food is everywhere on a cruise ship. Not to mention room service, movie popcorn, sweet shops, elite dining experiences, cupcake decorating classes, and other culinary adventures.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
Early on would gain 5# or so on each 7 day cruise, the more we cruised the better I became at not overeating but even so on an average 14 day cruise still gain 3-4 pounds.

One thing I did learn to do is walk and walk and walk. These days 15,000 steps a day is my goal and usually reach it before turning in at night.
Old 05-24-2024, 06:28 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
Early on would gain 5# or so on each 7 day cruise, the more we cruised the better I became at not overeating but even so on an average 14 day cruise still gain 3-4 pounds.

One thing I did learn to do is walk and walk and walk. These days 15,000 steps a day is my goal and usually reach it before turning in at night.
I have the answer....dont go on a cruise!

I agree. You gotta work out and get off the ship at every port and stay active. Doesn't stop temptations but it definitely minimizes the impact
Old 05-24-2024, 08:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,439 Times in 5,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipping up to Boston View Post
I have the answer....dont go on a cruise!

I agree. You gotta work out and get off the ship at every port and stay active. Doesn't stop temptations but it definitely minimizes the impact
We have met some folks who do not eat more on a ship than home but they are a rare breed.

Tags
cruise, dining, matters, overeat, elite

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.