Bermuda

Closed Thread
Old 11-14-2011, 12:42 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to Tickled_pink

I'm so sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience. We just returned home from Royal Caribbeans "Allure" of the Seas cruise to Labadee, Haiti, Fallmouth, Jamaica and Cozumel, Mexico and had a fabulous time and weather. We also ran into other TV residents on the ship and introduced ourselves to them. One couple from TV was even selected to participate in the Love & Marriage Show!!
Old 11-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrandell View Post
I posted a photo album under Quick Links. We spent 11 nights stuck in the Bermuda Triangle on a cruise ship, amid 60' waves, resteraunts out of commission, confined to our suites for two days, and plowed through gale force winds the entire time. I won't be cruising again anytime soon
shandrell:

I am so sorry you had this experience. I know I probably wouldn't be able to take it. You are a heartty soul.

The last cruise I took convinced me to have more land time as opposed to sea time. This report will definitely make me think about going on a cruise again. I know the doctor would have to give me something to knock me out as I would have gone bananas.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 11-14-2011, 02:39 PM
Gold member
Default 2bint

LOL, 2B. I did not need knocking out, but was SO glad we took our Mexican Train set and played a LOT of domino's with it. I was a pure glutton and, ate and drank out of boredom, and am now on bread and water. Hubby and I made the best of a bad situation, and I have some splendid photos to edit when I feel more like looking at waves again
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.