Caption this coyote I saw near Buena Vista............ Caption this coyote I saw near Buena Vista............ - Talk of The Villages Florida

Caption this coyote I saw near Buena Vista............

Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-04-2026, 07:55 AM
alemorkam alemorkam is offline
Platinum member
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: the villages since 04. Lived in Alaska, Texas, California, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, New York
Posts: 3,457
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,670 Posts
Default Caption this coyote I saw near Buena Vista............

coyote-signed-jpg
  #2  
Old 10-04-2026, 09:09 AM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Diamond Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 55,565
Thanks: 14,619
Thanked 5,049 Times in 3,095 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemorkam View Post
I turn into a naked sixty year old man at midnight!
  #3  
Old 10-04-2026, 03:00 PM
TommyT TommyT is offline
Gold Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Villages
Posts: 756
Thanks: 1,232
Thanked 415 Times in 197 Posts
Default

What ?????

Who me ?????

Get over it !!
__________________
Thanks,
Tommy T
The Villages
  #4  
Old Yesterday, 08:38 AM
fdpaq0580 fdpaq0580 is offline
Platinum member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 7,849
Thanks: 368
Thanked 6,367 Times in 2,935 Posts
Default

Go away before I decide ti hump your leg, humanzee.
  #5  
Old Today, 06:08 AM
Bay Kid's Avatar
Bay Kid Bay Kid is offline
Platinum member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Posts: 7,059
Thanks: 1,779
Thanked 4,013 Times in 1,908 Posts
Default

I am one bad....
Reply

Tags
caption, coyote, buena, vista


You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 PM.