D&D Village Construction

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 04-02-2014, 10:11 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default D&D Village Construction

D&D Village Construction, Inc.

Room Additions
Golf Cart Garages
Lanai Enclosures
Screenroom Conversions
Birdcages
Pergolas
Energy Efficient Windows

Over 20 Years of Satisfied Village Customers

COME VISIT OUR SHOWROOM AT:

4081 CR 106
Oxford, Florida 34484 USA

(Next to Bargains & Treasures)

Feel free to call us at:
352-267-5687

Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	wolfinger after39 (2).jpg
Views:	2220
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	81136   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	johnson after13 (2).jpg
Views:	2057
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	81137   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	bowersox (2).jpg
Views:	2082
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	81138   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	giglio after6 (2).jpg
Views:	2031
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	81139   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	chandler 3 (2).jpg
Views:	2055
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	81140  

Last edited by Ad poster; 10-03-2019 at 01:19 PM.
Old 11-17-2020, 06:51 PM

D & D Village Construction just finished up a wonderful 18’ x 30’ roofed lanai addition along with an attached birdcage and pergola at our home. Both Dennis and the crew were great to work with. They were all friendly, quick to answer questions and constantly making sure we were pleased with the progress. We are very satisfied with the entire process.
Old 10-25-2020, 10:16 AM
Thumbs up Fantastic company

I can't give these guys enough credit. They gave me an estimate and did the job, on time, on cost, and without any hassles. If I could give them 100 stars I would. If you want something done, do it right the first time, and this company did just that. I learned from my Grandad early in life some simple advice, "With low bidder, you don't get topsoil". I did what I always do when having a major project done, get two or three bids, then Usually I use the middle guy. Not always, but usually, as it's usually that middle ground is where my experiences have given the best results. boy did I get topsoil with D & D Villages construction. Thanks, Dennis
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	New Lanai-1.jpg
Views:	934
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	86722   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	New Lanai-2.jpg
Views:	946
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	86723   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	New Lanai-3.jpg
Views:	944
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	86724  
Old 04-30-2020, 01:31 PM
Smile D&D Construction - Great Company

D&D put an addition on our house. They were a great company to work with. Prompt, flexible and extremely nice. Very accommodating. Fast and reliable. Dennis told us that after the addition was complete people would think that the addition was part of the original construction. We have received many comments from our neighbors that mirror his promise. I would definitely recommend D&D.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:07 PM
Thumbs up Excellence all the way!

After years of experience with remodels, upgrades, etc. D&D Village Construction was by far the BEST of the BEST ever!!! We recently added an additional garage to our home as well as enclosed our lanai with windows, sliding doors and exit door. The work done by D&D and crew was excellent. Dennis, the boss, was a pleasure to deal with.
The contract was spelled out from obtaining permits and approvals to the final inspections. Communication was terrific. Whenever I had any questions or concerns, they were quickly addressed. Everything promised was delivered and done well. I will certainly recommend D&D to everyone I know.
Old 08-07-2019, 06:16 PM

We used D&D to replace our Vinyl sliders with Glass picture windows on our Lanai. Dennis and his employees knew exactly what we wanted and did a great job. We are very happy with them. That was two years ago. Recently, we discovered a small leak in the corner of our room. Hubby called Dennis and he sent out one of the guys who worked on our Room. There was a Leak, not caused at all by the remodel, but he fixed it anyway! No charge! We were impressed!
Old 08-07-2019, 03:41 PM

We used D&D for a kitchen remodel and are extremely happy with it. The workers came upon a couple problems and found ways to complete the task. I would definitely recommend them again!
Old 07-19-2019, 12:22 PM
Default D&D - Great Crew & Awesome Work

We had D&D company doing our patio for us and we are very happy with the result. We replaced the single external rear door with a 10ft 3-panel glass door and raised and extended the concrete patio to 21ft/x15ft completing with nice fence. We were impressed with their process right from the beginning. They listened carefully to what we wanted and delivered. The company rep, Bryan, was very professional and the quoting process was painless and the price was very reasonable. Dennis and his crew were pleasant, tedious, and efficient. They seemed to really enjoyed doing their work since everyone was quick to smile. What impressed us the most was how they always cleaned up before leaving for the day, practicing "leave no trace behind." We are very pleased and happy customer and we have recommended D&D to our families and friends in TV.
-Nina&Kahn
Old 06-06-2019, 11:41 AM

Had D&D convert our screen room...beautiful job! Dennis and his crew were wonderful to deal with and will definitely use them again for other projects. Highly recommend this company!
Old 04-15-2019, 06:56 AM
Default Great company - great crew

Great company, great crew, great work. We had our lanai extended 4’ and enclosed with windows. D&D did it all. They enclosed it, insulated, wired, tiled, painted, and did the HVAC. Now we have a beautiful enclosed Florida room that we will enjoy year round. Thank you Dennis and D&D Village Construction.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:32 PM

I used them for my kitchen remodel and they did a quality job. We are very pleased with their work and employee knowledge.
Old 11-10-2018, 07:57 PM
Default D&D village construction

We had D&D convert our lanai to a year round use almost 7 years ago. We have never had a problem with their work or the quality of the materials they used in the construction. We have never ever had to call them to fix a problem.
Old 11-10-2018, 04:59 PM
Default Super job, thank you

D&D did a great job on our Lanai addition and we are very pleased with the QUALITY and neatness of all subs used by D&D.
Very satisfied. The Moreau's
Old 11-05-2018, 08:36 AM

D&D Village construction recently finished converting our lanai to be part of the home. They poured concrete to raise to floor & rebuild the walls to accommodate a large picture window & sliding windows. Dennis Fouts 352-267-5687 and his crew did a great
Job from start to finish. Dennis is very good to work with and truly cares about providing you with a finished product you will be proud of! D&D Village construction takes care of the complete project from start to finish. Drive by & take a look!
2197 Baldwin Run. The Village of St. Charles.
Old 05-21-2018, 06:20 AM
Default Review for D&D

We have had much contractor construction work done in NY, MD, and now FL. D&D was the best of the best from start to finish. They constructed our Lanai with an attached Pergola. All work was completed professionally and cheerfully. The owner Dennis and his entire crew were prompt and helpful down to the finest detail, checking often to ensure our satisfaction. The final product exceeds out expectations. If there were a rating higher than excellent D&D deserve it - maybe superior.

Rich and Gail

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.