Fully furnished COURTYARD VILLA available for rent...

Old 04-04-2015, 06:49 AM
Location: We live in The Village of Pinellas, on Yearling Way.
Default Fully furnished COURTYARD VILLA available for rent...

FULLY FURNISHED COURTYARD VILLA - LESS THAN 2 YEARS OLD! We have a stunning 3 bedroom / 2 bath stucco courtyard villa, fully furnished (turn-key) available for rent. Located between Lake Sumter Landing and Brownwood (in The Village of Pinellas). Very convenient to many pools and lots of recreation. Less than 2 years new! No carpet in this home...just top of the line porcelain tile that looks like high-end hand-scrapped wood! PLENTY OF DISHES and silverware (not just a service for 6 where you have to wash dishes every time you want to eat a meal!)

Everyone who stays here either comes back as a return guest, or they buy their own home.

Call Tom at 352-446-2605 (or 352-633-6666) while this block of time (April through November, 2015) is still available. Several months in 2016 already spoken for.

Can go month-to-month (one month minimum) or longer term.

Because we have NO CARPET in the home, we are able to offer this lovely Villa as a pet-friendly home (to well behaved critters, of course.)

Welcome Home! You will NOT be disappointed! Call Tom TODAY! 352-633-6666 or his cell # 352-446-2605.

Enjoy!
Old 04-05-2015, 12:21 PM
Veteran member
Default Oregon to Florida ~~

Do you have any pics ?
Old 04-05-2015, 12:41 PM
Gold member

Photos are essential.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.