El Santiago Club Restaurant

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 10-15-2007, 11:26 PM
Default El Santiago Club Restaurant

As a place to have fun with the Parrot Heads and their monthly first Wednesday meeting and entertainment, El Santiago Club, provides a wonderful "Key West" type environment. This spirited group of Jimmy Buffett fans parties and enjoys the music of Joel's Time Travels, with lots of Carribean style music. I have personally enjoyed the Libation and Dinner specials specially priced and served up to this group.

Other times, I usually enjoy one of the grouper dinner specials on Friday, although I recently had a nice medium rare steak 2 Saturdays ago. In the overall comparison, I found the food, pricing and service to be quite reasonable to most of the other restaurants in the area, although I am surprised to find a few of them have jumped their prices quite a bit.

In living in TV since 2001, I am really surprised to see where prices have jumped at the 2 Village Squares. Back then at Spanish Springs, you could buy a small group of friends a round for about $10-12 dollars. Not anymore.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:46 PM
Default Re: El Santiago Club Restaurant

:bigthumbsup: Well tonight they had entertainment by Billie-Joel's Time Travels a duo that was just at Spanish Springs Town Center Saturday. This group features Billie Thatcher a wonderful female vocalist popular in many Villages shows and Joel, the same guy that does the Jimmy Buffet Parrot Head events. Nice Duo, good variety of music. It was a very nice night , cooler temperatures that we all have been waiting for.

Looks like the Snowbirds are returning, as they ran out of the .50 chicken wings and I don't care for oysters (I don't care if they are special priced or not). Anyway I had the Santiago Classic Ceaser Salad with Chicken. I could stand to lose a few more pounds. Thats the problem with eating out. Well at least I had the dressing on the side.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.