Ice Cream Shop

Closed Thread
Old 04-28-2013, 08:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,579 Times in 1,323 Posts

i am hoping for good homemade ice cream...i am a graters fan (yep gracie worked and kids lived in sharonville) if i am going to eat high calories...it needs to be worth it...
Old 04-28-2013, 06:59 PM
Default smoothies @ HighFive Frozen Yogurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartnsoul View Post
I'm not so crazy about Another ice cream palor although the people on that side will need one. I'd like to see a Palor that makes HEALTHY SMOOTHIES with real fruits, yogurt, (not the sugar ones) added vitamins, etc.... That is where I would spend my money. We went to High Five other night and $10.00 for 2 cups of ice cream is high. You can buy a gallon for much less. It's nice for an occasional treat though.
HighFive has healthy smoothies, made with real fruit. They can be made with any of the yogurts that they have, including the no sugar added. The frozen yogurt is real yogurt, not powder mixed with water. They are also a fixed price, so you don't have to worry about putting too much in the bowl. Also, cones are available for a fixed price, another great way not to break the bank.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.