Red Sauce Take Away

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 05-01-2011, 09:02 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via AIM to Bosoxfan Send a message via Skype™ to Bosoxfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR1234 View Post
Today's Sunday Ad says the price is now 2 for 15.00. Not sure it would be worth all the hassle.
2 meals for $15 still is a good deal.wish it stayed at $12 but $3 more isn't going to make a big difference.don't understand the "hassle"

Worcester (Wistah) Massachusetts-52 years
The Village Of Amelia The Villages Fl -September 09-
June 10, 2013 Gilchrist
The Village of McClure November 7th ,2018
We are "Frogs" as of 08-21-2011
Old 05-01-2011, 09:04 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via AIM to Bosoxfan Send a message via Skype™ to Bosoxfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
Wasn't it 2 for $10 just last year?
Nope..last year was our first year here & it was 2 fo $12

Worcester (Wistah) Massachusetts-52 years
The Village Of Amelia The Villages Fl -September 09-
June 10, 2013 Gilchrist
The Village of McClure November 7th ,2018
We are "Frogs" as of 08-21-2011
Old 05-02-2011, 12:27 PM
Gold member

Not being snobby or anything but we went there last year and loved the bar outside ! Decided to eat there and the food was filling and all but kind of bland for my tastes. Service was good for us as well. I grew up in a heavily populated italian area so I am probably spoiled in my expectations of what italian food should always be like.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:19 PM

We have been eating at Red Sauce off and on for about 6 months., while our home was in the planning stages and being built. The lettuce wedge is excellent with chunks of Bleu Cheese. However, the attitude from the various hostesses, uneven service and uneven food quality has caused us to decide to try only their wedge and pizza on occasion. I have really tried to overlook cold food on several occasions, lack of appreciation for my patronage at the host station and uneven service. Some of the wait staff has worked hard on our visits and others just don't get it. I will try the suggested 2fer dinners to go. It is sad that a business can try so hard to get your business only to have a few employees and quality control negate their efforts. Some time ago I went to their website to place a comment and as another poster said, can't be done.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.