Reservations

Closed Thread
Old 01-31-2013, 07:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,538 Times in 1,924 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmatcg View Post
Lucky for you to wait 20 minutes for a table, we had countless less than 5-minute meals for past five years.

Meal at some preordained time?

why not? ours first and second meal of the day are around 1:00 pm and 3:30pm,
if we ever miss them, we would have some little muffins or similar treat on later time of the day.

why are we so busy after all? well we are doing our best serving villagers and getting "bush-league" award for which we do not earn or deserve.

Sorry we do not take reservation nor are we a fine dining restaurant, but we do have "exceeding your expectation" as our goal in mind.

From time to time, people thank us with their kind words, gift and etc, for which we are really grateful.

Running a restaurant is tough business, we never call it quit because we have way many supporters; just can't letting them down.

People really enjoy our food, for that I would rate my restaurant a "S" as in "Success" instead of a "T", and whatever "T" is; for which I still don't get it. Again, thank you for all support and appreciation.

As I remember what my daughter say (who's attending TVCS ) "Always Do Our Best, Go Buffalo!"
I want to thank you for your work, your food, your wonderful service and your patience. Many of us so very much appreciate what you do. What a wonderful thing to have food served to us and buy a meal for less than ten dollars in beautiful surroundings. Please know that we understand and respect you and back your efforts to give your daughter a good education at the Charter School. Hugs. (And the usual 20 percent)
Old 01-31-2013, 09:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,428 Times in 2,423 Posts

Quote:
Lucky for you to wait 20 minutes for a table, we had countless less than 5-minute meals for past five years.

if we ever miss them, we would have some little muffins or similar treat on later time of the day.

why are we so busy after all? well we are doing our best serving villagers and getting "bush-league" award for which we do not earn or deserve.

Sorry we do not take reservation nor are we a fine dining restaurant, but we do have "exceeding your expectation" as our goal in mind.

From time to time, people thank us with their kind words, gift and etc, for which we are really grateful.

Running a restaurant is tough business, we never call it quit because we have way many supporters; just can't letting them down.

People really enjoy our food, for that I would rate my restaurant a "S" as in "Success" instead of a "T", and whatever "T" is; for which I still don't get it. Again, thank you for all support and appreciation.

As I remember what my daughter say (who's attending TVCS ) "Always Do Our Best, Go Buffalo!"
Sorry, I could not find the name of your restaurant?
Old 01-31-2013, 04:48 PM

Quote:

A bit difficult to comment about a (your) Restaurant if I don't know which one it is.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjim View Post
Kimball: We sure did get your opinion and everybody has a right to their opinion. Your opinion about TV restaurants has left its mark! Just a thought----have you tried Nancy Lopez's bush league restaurant yet? We found it to be terrific----but that is just our opinion!
Sorry but when I commented that I thought that the Legacy was good I neglected to mention that I think Koyame, although a little hole in the wall at Spanish Plains, is a very good Asian Restaurant. See, I don't think all the local eateries are Bush League! Actually Flippers at Spanish Springs is also pretty good.

Last edited by kimball; 01-31-2013 at 04:56 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-31-2013, 07:30 PM

I love the variety of restaurant choices at TV! Hacienda is very good! I love that an evening out is just a short golf cart ride away! So lucky to have found this place......
Old 01-31-2013, 09:03 PM

We've just been here six months, and haven't sampled all of the CC's and restaurants yet, but our favorite is Sakura just outside Spanish Springs. The food and service have both been great!
Old 01-31-2013, 09:14 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetv View Post
well....out here in "the bush league", we at least know how to spell "indiscriminate".

And, we'd call your indiscriminate snobbery "snotty".
lol!!
Old 01-31-2013, 09:22 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raen Dear View Post
What's up with the restaurants in The Villages. None of them seem to take reservations. I expect it from Carabbas and the Olive Garden -- they are, theoretically, fast food restaurants -- but the Country Clubs are -- and, again, theoretically -- white tablecloth. Most of the "dining experiences" in TV seem pretty bush-league to me.
You must be from New Yark
Old 01-31-2013, 10:36 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down Sized View Post
You must be from New Yark
You talk funny!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.