Santiago Restaurant

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2007, 06:41 PM
Default Santiago Restaurant

Just came back from the Santiago Restaurant. We hadn't been there in a while and really enjoyed it the last time. We ordered the veggie soup first. It should have been called potato and noodle soup. I didn't find any veggies in it. My husband ate mine (he'll eat anything) so I didn't send it back. We had the AYCE Fish, nice for a change on a Thursday we thought. They said it was pollack, but when it was brought it was gray and didn't look cooked inside, so we sent them back, but when it came back it was the same and she said the kitchen said that's the way pollack looked inside. I don't know about that...........has anyone ever had pollack that was gray inside instead of white. Any fried fish we've ever had was white and flakey. We were afraid to eat it, as it didn't look cooked to us. The waitress was very nice and asked us if we would like anything else, but by this time, hubby had had enough of this and this and they just took them off the bill and we paid for our soups left. Don't think we'll go back there for the fish again!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.