Speckled Butterbean in Wildwood

Closed Thread
Old 08-07-2011, 09:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpnJil View Post
I recently moved here and have been reading these posts, among others. I am questioning exactly why I thought I would enjoy living here. I thought a retirement community would have people that were living a life of leisure and enjoying life. Instead, I find intolerance and people one-upping others. I hope I never have to interact with anyone like SOME of these posters. I stress some I would never dine or associate with anyone who attacks people and businesses with such an elevated air and opinion of their own critiques. Just think about it, don't be such a boor, but you probably don't think I'm talking about you.
There are 80,000+ people in TV. I would not base judgement on just a handful of restaurant critics.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Default Probably spoke too soon

Yes, I just moved here and I haven't read many posts. I got to this subject by following another post by one of the members and temper got the best of me. If I knew how to remove my post, I would. There was really only one poster that infuriated me and that started with an unrelated post to this thread. My bad, sorry!
Old 08-07-2011, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salybow View Post
we aren't sure where wildwood is but i think it is on the west side near 466a. Can you help?
i do not think it will win any prizes. My wife likes it ok i feel it is mediocre. Make a right off buena vista south onto 466a then proceed to the next traffic light and make a left past that sumter county building or as i call it the golden dome of notre dame. Follow that road straight until you come to route 44 and the butterbean is just off to your left.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:33 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default The Butterbean

Have eaten there once with family and grandchildren. About what you would expect from a family buffet. Employees friendly. Food OK. Appeared Clean and well organized. Not a "Fine Eating Experience" . Good option , once in a while.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:08 AM

We liked it. It's southern style cooking... like fried chicken, okra, mashed potatoes, gravy, various types of beans cooked southern style.
Old 08-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Default Best deal for breakfast

Village Eatery:
2 eggs
2 bacon strips
2 sausage links
2 pancakes or french toast
EACH...for $7.77!
Old 08-13-2011, 12:47 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashworma View Post
Village Eatery:
2 eggs
2 bacon strips
2 sausage links
2 pancakes or french toast
EACH...for $7.77!
And you'd better be hungry when you go there!!!

Located in the south end of La Plaza Grande next to SS, a few doors up from the Villages Golf Cart store (near Ace Hdwe).

Bill
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.