Where is best "clog your arteries" burger in Villages?

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2014, 03:28 AM
Sage
Default Grill one of bobby flay's burger recipes

Crunchburger (aka the Signature Burger) Recipe : Bobby Flay : Food Network

GRILL ONE OUT IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD.......USING ONE OF BOBBY FLAY'S RECIPES. All of his burgers/recipes are great
(Bear with the Travelocity advert and then watch the video of Bobby Flay making the simple but great burger). Recipe in print as well.
Old 03-30-2014, 10:52 AM

Another vote for O'shucks!! love their burger and wings.
Old 03-30-2014, 05:45 PM
Platinum member
Location: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Evansville IN, Boca Raton, Toledo OH, Pennecamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggyone View Post
Yep, Five Guys has a great burger and the toppings are excellent. I like the mushrooms and grilled onions on mine. Of course, add in the French Fries for extra artery closings.
that's my guilty pleasure meal also!
Old 03-30-2014, 05:45 PM
Platinum member
Location: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Evansville IN, Boca Raton, Toledo OH, Pennecamp

The shell station in colony plaza. Yes, there is a restaurant in there!
Old 03-30-2014, 07:49 PM

I very much like 5-Guys, but my favorite "local" burger is not in TV, but up in Ocala at the Ocala Ale House on 17th.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:10 PM

I have removed my response and no longer support this website. Search for the truth in all that you do.

Last edited by Aloha; 09-04-2014 at 09:27 PM.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:14 AM
Gold member

Still like Arnold Palmers the best!!! It's char=broiled to your perfection. (yummy) I don't think it's the most artery clogging burger though, as the question was asked! After an artery clogging burger, your next stop will have to be Rota Rooter
Old 03-31-2014, 06:50 AM
Veteran member

I had a very good burger at Evans Prairie last night. About a half inch thick, cooked to order, with blu cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion. But after all the comments will have to visit O'shucks soon.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:54 PM

For a juicy burger check out the Burgers at T. Weston’s - I have tried them all, very good, cooked the way you like a burger, great taste, looks good and smells good. Instead of grease and clog I would say they are as good as a grease burger but better:

Big Burger - $11.00 - Char-Broiled 8 Oz. Angus Beef Burger, Topped With Pulled Pork, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, A Fried Egg, Lettuce, Tomato, Onions. Served With French Fries.

Green Chili and Jack Cheese Burger - $10.00 - Char-Broiled 8 Oz. Angus Beef Burger, Topped With Applewood Smoked Bacon, Melted Jack Cheese, Green Chilies, Lettuce, Tomato, & Onion, Served With French Fries.

Bacon Cheese Burger - $9.00Char-Broiled 8 Oz. Angus Beef Burger, Topped With Applewood Smoked Bacon, Melted Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Served With French Fries. - See more at: Menu - T. Weston's
Old 04-02-2014, 03:15 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertwbusby View Post
For a juicy burger check out the Burgers at T. Weston’s - I have tried them all, very good, cooked the way you like a burger, great taste, looks good and smells good. Instead of grease and clog I would say they are as good as a grease burger but better:

Big Burger - $11.00 - Char-Broiled 8 Oz. Angus Beef Burger, Topped With Pulled Pork, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, A Fried Egg, Lettuce, Tomato, Onions. Served With French Fries.

Green Chili and Jack Cheese Burger - $10.00 - Char-Broiled 8 Oz. Angus Beef Burger, Topped With Applewood Smoked Bacon, Melted Jack Cheese, Green Chilies, Lettuce, Tomato, & Onion, Served With French Fries.

Bacon Cheese Burger - $9.00Char-Broiled 8 Oz. Angus Beef Burger, Topped With Applewood Smoked Bacon, Melted Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Served With French Fries. - See more at: Menu - T. Weston's
Are you sure you don't get a commission from these guys?!
Old 04-09-2014, 02:53 PM

Square 1 Burger ~ Delious!
Old 04-09-2014, 06:46 PM
Sage

The wife had a delicious burger at Hemmingway's at Havana Tuesday.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:45 PM

I'd say Square One if you want to stay under the dome. If you want to go off campus, head down 441 and go to Ramshackle Cafe in Leesburg - right before 27 splits off. Although these are totally different dining experiences, both are good at what they do. Square One is upscale; Ramshackle is a dive albeit a family friendly one.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:31 AM
Veteran member

Beef's,,, order the OMG Burger. Make it a triple if you dare.... Buffalo Wing hot sauce, Blue Cheese Dressing. Do not forget the xtra cheese. ONE BIG BURGER
Old 05-22-2014, 11:35 AM
Email Reported As Spam

You can go a little farther south on 441 to Buzzards Beach, in Tavares. It's a little shack, right on Lake Eustis, with a pier out over the water. The BEST burgers ever!!....IMHO. Cold beer and very, very laid back casual!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.