Talk of The Villages Florida - Rentals, Entertainment & More
Talk of The Villages Florida - Rentals, Entertainment & More
|
#1
|
||
|
||
|
I'd be interested in hearing from those who collect such data, how much rain have we had these last couple of days.
Seems to me that although it's been continuously precipitating, it hasn't been particularly productive. Am I wrong? |
|
|
|
#2
|
||
|
||
|
Great Network.
Find a site close to your house and save it. Local Weather Forecast, News and Conditions | Weather Underground
__________________
Mr. Helpful |
|
#3
|
||
|
||
|
Quote:
Precip - Rain Forecast & Alert App - App Store Also attached is todays data from several weatherstations south of 44 via the PWS Monitor App. Home | PWS Monitor This is the kind of rain needed to hopefully bring us out of the drought. |
|
#4
|
||
|
||
|
Here is hoping the entire bubble gets saturated. Letβs get rid of the water restrictions without having to worry about the nasty effects of a hurricane. The aquifers are very thirsty and need a really good drink.
|
|
#10
|
||
|
||
|
I've been kicking around getting one of those weather stations but they seem pretty pricey and I'm not sure how well they really work, anyone have any first hand experience with them?
__________________
I've got a pool. I've got a pond. Pond's good for you... |
|
#13
|
||
|
||
|
Quote:
There are so many in TV, there are a handful within a mile of me. Look at the app and find one close to you and enjoy without spending a dime.
__________________
Mr. Helpful |
|
#14
|
||
|
||
|
Even between close locations, rainfall amounts can vary greatly in TV.
__________________
βIn the valley of the blind, the one eyed is not king, but spectator!β |
|
#15
|
||
|
||
|
We have solar landscape lights all around our front, side, and terrace. Work perfectly. On at dusk off at almost dawn. Has NOT worked for most of this week. NO SUN to charge them.... But love the continual rains to recharge the lawns etc etc. good tradeoff
|
| Reply |
|
|
|
|