Star Sirius 2+2 with 210AH Lithium Battery Star Sirius 2+2 with 210AH Lithium Battery - Talk of The Villages Florida

Star Sirius 2+2 with 210AH Lithium Battery

Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-02-2026, 01:39 PM
The New PbK The New PbK is offline
Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Star Sirius 2+2 with 210AH Lithium Battery

Is anyone aware of a dealer near the Villages that offers the Star Sirius 2+2 with the 210AH Lithium Battery ?
Would like the upgraded seats with moveable armrests as well.
The Villages Golf Cars has them, but they are outrageously expensive!
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	14MatteBlackAluminumRim-210AhLithiumBattery-MidnightSol-TanDiamondSeat.jpg
Views:	641
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	113544  
  #2  
Old 10-02-2026, 01:44 PM
Jayhawk's Avatar
Jayhawk Jayhawk is online now
Gold Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,781
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,087 Times in 646 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The New PbK View Post
Is anyone aware of a dealer near the Villages that offers the Star Sirius 2+2 with the 210AH Lithium Battery ?
Would like the upgraded seats with moveable armrests as well.
The Villages Golf Cars has them, but they are outrageously expensive!
A simple Google search indicates your answer to both models. Are you a dealer that may happen to sell these exact carts?
  #3  
Old 10-02-2026, 02:44 PM
Michael G. Michael G. is offline
Platinum member
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 3,065
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2,896 Times in 1,177 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The New PbK View Post
The Villages Golf Cars has them, but they are outrageously expensive!
Image that.
  #4  
Old 10-02-2026, 03:03 PM
Jayhawk's Avatar
Jayhawk Jayhawk is online now
Gold Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,781
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,087 Times in 646 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael g. View Post
image that.
hold_that_thought_-_here_we_go_again-jpg
  #5  
Old 10-02-2026, 03:29 PM
Joecooool418's Avatar
Joecooool418 Joecooool418 is offline
Silver Member
Join Date: Sep 2025
Posts: 269
Thanks: 7
Thanked 261 Times in 111 Posts
Default

If you have to have one, check facebook market place, they lose half their value in about two years.
  #6  
Old 10-05-2026, 09:35 AM
Thdave Thdave is offline
Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2026
Posts: 3
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

For discussion purposes,is a 210 ah battery worth it? I’m looking for an electric cart and debating the battery size issue. Obviously, the larger the battery the fewer worries about running low on juice. However, given that you can charge the battery every night and that it doesn’t seem reasonable to drive the cart more than 50 miles in a day, I think the largest battery needed is one that reliably goes 50 or 60 miles. The 160 ah battery goes about 65 miles. Do you want a 85 mile battery if you won’t travel 85 miles? It seems to me a 100 ah (40 miles) to 160 ah(65 miles) is the sweet spot.
  #7  
Old 10-05-2026, 09:42 AM
BrianL99 BrianL99 is online now
Platinum member
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 5,529
Thanks: 325
Thanked 4,661 Times in 1,976 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The New PbK View Post
Is anyone aware of a dealer near the Villages that offers the Star Sirius 2+2 with the 210AH Lithium Battery ?
Would like the upgraded seats with moveable armrests as well.
The Villages Golf Cars has them, but they are outrageously expensive!
Sunshine Golf carts in Ocala. Bought my Star 4-5 years ago, $5000 less than Villages Golf Cart quoted. & yes, they pick up & deliver in TV for service. Great place. I think Tom is still the manager: 352) 355-3254

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thdave View Post
For discussion purposes,is a 210 ah battery worth it? I’m looking for an electric cart and debating the battery size issue. Obviously, the larger the battery the fewer worries about running low on juice. However, given that you can charge the battery every night and that it doesn’t seem reasonable to drive the cart more than 50 miles in a day, I think the largest battery needed is one that reliably goes 50 or 60 miles. The 160 ah battery goes about 65 miles. Do you want a 85 mile battery if you won’t travel 85 miles? It seems to me a 100 ah (40 miles) to 160 ah(65 miles) is the sweet spot.

You won't get 65 miles out of a 160 Amp in The Villages.

You'll be lucky to get 65 miles out of a 210 Amp.

Don't listen to all the nonsense about how the 210A goes "90+ miles". Yeah, with one person in it, driven at 10-15 mph.

I have a 210 Amp Star. I've never seen 65 miles.

The 210A (at least in the 2 seater) will usually come programmed for about 25-26 mph. Faster than allowed in a golf cart, but it can be turned down.
  #8  
Old 10-05-2026, 03:22 PM
Thdave Thdave is offline
Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2026
Posts: 3
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

How many miles would your 210 ah golf cart take you?
  #9  
Old 10-05-2026, 03:47 PM
BrianL99 BrianL99 is online now
Platinum member
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 5,529
Thanks: 325
Thanked 4,661 Times in 1,976 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianL99 View Post
Sunshine Golf carts in Ocala. Bought my Star 4-5 years ago, $5000 less than Villages Golf Cart quoted. & yes, they pick up & deliver in TV for service. Great place. I think Tom is still the manager: 352) 355-3254

You won't get 65 miles out of a 160 Amp in The Villages.

You'll be lucky to get 65 miles out of a 210 Amp.

Don't listen to all the nonsense about how the 210A goes "90+ miles". Yeah, with one person in it, driven at 10-15 mph.

I have a 210 Amp Star. I've never seen 65 miles.

The 210A (at least in the 2 seater) will usually come programmed for about 25-26 mph. Faster than allowed in a golf cart, but it can be turned down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thdave View Post
How many miles would your 210 ah golf cart take you?
If you're asking me, I think the real world serviceable mileage on a 210 Amp is between 50-60 miles. To give you some basis for comparison, I had a 110A for a loaner once. Ran the battery dead at about 20-23 miles.
  #10  
Old 10-05-2026, 11:46 PM
jimhoward's Avatar
jimhoward jimhoward is offline
Gold Member
Join Date: Oct 2024
Posts: 912
Thanks: 42
Thanked 842 Times in 391 Posts
Default

I also have a 210Ah Star 2+2, and I agree that 60 miles is about right. My Star cart doesn't get used much because I find my Yamaha gas cart to be better for golf, which is the primary use of the cart. My wife drives the Star, but not all that much.

If I had it to do over again I'd probably strongly consider a MadJax, which I think are 160Ah (through the villages golf cars) . They are cheaper than the Star (I paid $26K for the Star and I think the MadJax are around $16K). But more importantly they are smaller and more nimble than the Star and they have tremendous acceleration. I have ridden in one a couple of times on golf courses in playing partners carts and was impressed.
  #11  
Old 10-06-2026, 05:44 AM
Duppman Duppman is offline
Bronze Member
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 82
Thanks: 76
Thanked 70 Times in 32 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianL99 View Post
Sunshine Golf carts in Ocala. Bought my Star 4-5 years ago, $5000 less than Villages Golf Cart quoted. & yes, they pick up & deliver in TV for service. Great place. I think Tom is still the manager: 352) 355-3254




You won't get 65 miles out of a 160 Amp in The Villages.

You'll be lucky to get 65 miles out of a 210 Amp.

Don't listen to all the nonsense about how the 210A goes "90+ miles". Yeah, with one person in it, driven at 10-15 mph.

I have a 210 Amp Star. I've never seen 65 miles.

The 210A (at least in the 2 seater) will usually come programmed for about 25-26 mph. Faster than allowed in a golf cart, but it can be turned down.
I believe this a valid question. What actual mileage might you get leaving your house on a chilly 40 degree January morning? Most likely not 65 miles.
  #12  
Old 10-06-2026, 06:08 AM
Bill14564 Bill14564 is online now
Platinum member
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Village of Hillsborough
Posts: 9,776
Thanks: 3,334
Thanked 9,591 Times in 3,940 Posts
Default

Don't put much trust into estimated mileage or certainly advertised mileage. Those who are skeptical of electric carts will estimate low while those who are selling carts will advertise high.

Apples to kumquats comparison: My 2019 E-Z Go appears to have a 108Ah battery (a single pack is 54.6Ah and it appears to be a stack of two packs). It was advertised as "up to 60 miles." I have driven it 45 miles at least twice. I am no longer confident that I would get any more than 50 miles out of a single charge.

While 45 is considerably less than 60, it is a long day on the golf cart. Both Walmart on 466 and Middleton are 11 miles from the Eisenhower Rec center. A round trip to either is 22 miles and close to two hours in the cart.

The amount of time I want to spend in the cart limits me more than the capacity of the battery.
__________________
Why do people insist on making claims without looking them up first, do they really think no one will check? Proof by emphatic assertion rarely works.
Confirmation bias is real; I can find any number of articles that say so.


Victor, NY - Randallstown, MD - Yakima, WA - Stevensville, MD - Village of Hillsborough
  #13  
Old 10-06-2026, 06:19 AM
MX rider's Avatar
MX rider MX rider is offline
Gold Member
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: The Villages
Posts: 715
Thanks: 107
Thanked 744 Times in 315 Posts
Default

It's not a Star Cart but check out Adventure EV in Wildwood. They're in the same plaza as Ace Hardware.

They carry a couple brands, but the Venom carts are what we drove. 210 battery and great bang for the buck. Comes with a sound system, led lights and custom wheels.

They're very well made, and they custom make the enclosures in house using top quality material.
Lots of colors and patterns to choose from.

We have Yamaha Quietech now, but Venom will be our next cart.

The price for the 2 seater we wanted with enclosure was $17,000. Not sure what the 4 seater would be.

The dealer is a great guy. And yes, they pick up and deliver in TV.
__________________
"Attack life. It's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen
  #14  
Old 10-06-2026, 06:22 AM
Rocksnap Rocksnap is offline
Gold Member
Join Date: Jun 2024
Posts: 796
Thanks: 1,449
Thanked 668 Times in 336 Posts
Default

I think nothing of carting from the southern most Eastport area to the far north in TV. Shallow Creek to the VA Outpatient Clinic.
Anything less than a 210 battery would give me range anxiety. The Mad Jac was in my sights, but not anymore.
Even going from Eastport to LSL would be in question in a 160 Mad Jax.
Seems like a gas 4 forward will be my only choice.
  #15  
Old 10-06-2026, 07:01 AM
talonip talonip is offline
Bronze Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 122
Thanks: 40
Thanked 116 Times in 54 Posts
Default 70 to 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thdave View Post
How many miles would your 210 ah golf cart take you?
The star cart will connect to your iPhone. When new I was getting 72 to 76. But but but who puts 60 miles a day on a cart.

I just bought a Tesla. I used to be anti battery. Till I did the deep reviews. Best vehicle I have owned. Stop listening to naysayers. Also my star consistently gets 25 mph
Reply

Tags
star, 2+2, 210ah, lithium, battery


You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 PM.