Robert Bloom, CPA

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2016, 08:15 AM
jane032657's Avatar
jane032657 jane032657 is offline
Gold member
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: British Columbia, Seattle and Haciendas at Mission Hills
Posts: 1,098
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Default Cpa

Bob Bloom is a CPA who will come to your home and meet with you privately. He has trusts as one of his specialties. He will then take the work and complete it and deliver it back to you. It is a botique CPA practice that is personalized. He advertises on TOTV starting November 1st but is available now. You can call him at 425 941 5224. You can also do a search for Robert Bloom on this site and see many recommendations. And by the way, he is my husband. The clients in The Villages have been very satisfied with his professionalism and his reasonable price. You can also email him at BobBloomCPA He will be happy to make an appointment and come meet with you.

Last edited by jane032657; 09-28-2016 at 08:32 AM.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:19 PM
jerpotter jerpotter is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Looking for good CPA

Does anyone have a local CPA that they would recommend? I am looking for someone with experience with trusts.
Old 03-30-2016, 09:07 PM
Navy (SSBN 633) Navy (SSBN 633) is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 169
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

2nd recommendation for Bob Bloom.....
Old 03-30-2016, 04:29 PM
rjm1cc's Avatar
rjm1cc rjm1cc is offline
Platinum member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,871
Thanks: 17
Thanked 71 Times in 35 Posts

You can file an extension for taxes using Turbo Tax. They and pay what you will owe with the extension. If you overpay use that money for 2016 taxes.

This will let you find someone after the busy season.
Old 03-30-2016, 02:19 PM
ajbrown's Avatar
ajbrown ajbrown is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mallory Square (9 months/year), TBD the rest
Posts: 2,626
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

Bob Bloom is helping me this year. He is not doing the whole return, but helping me understand if I have some odd things right and explain issues. I also am using Turbo Tax.

Very happy with him. Contact info here:

Bob Bloom

Good luck!

PS. He may not know me as AJ, but will know me as ISO AMT guy

Last edited by ajbrown; 03-30-2016 at 04:04 PM.

bloom, cpa, seattle, tax, villages

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 PM.