No more Panjo

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2015, 01:38 PM

Thank you for the service you provide through the Talkofthevillages.com website. It has been real simple to use with Panjo. Panjo was user friendly. The current option is "ok" but not great. Please reconsider or I will admit it will cause me to lose interest since this is too time consuming to search under current formatting. Thank you for letting me give you input in the matter. Have a great day!
Old 02-20-2015, 01:59 PM

A NEW POLL NEEDS TO BE TAKEN IN THE CLASSIFIED SECTION OF THIS WEBSITE. This is the most un-user friendly way to view listings that it is almost laughable! It didn't get much easier than Panjo. I have sold and purchased numerous items off of Panjo with ZERO problems. I will no longer be using these classifieds because instead of simply scrolling down the page looking at big pictures of a variety of items, you now have to CHOOSE A CATEGORY and click on the link before you can even view it! Whoever chose this format was obviously looking at websites from ten years ago for examples. CHANGE IT BACK OR TAKE A NEW POLL UNDER THE CLASSIFIED SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2015, 02:17 PM

I hated Panjo. Thanks for changing
Old 02-20-2015, 02:55 PM

DON'T like the new format. Very difficult to find things; you have to click from place to place and back again. I, too, like to browse everything for sale not just a specific category. Found Panjo easy to use, even though it was different from the first site I used. NEVER got an e-mail about a vote as several others have mentioned.
Old 02-20-2015, 03:08 PM

I would like to see all items for sale without categorization. I'm not going to sit here and search every category. That was one thing I liked about Panjo.
Old 02-20-2015, 04:21 PM
Administrator

We have taken all the feedback provided and will be putting out a detailed message for everyone.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.