Anyone use the Empty Nest Service?

Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2009, 07:12 AM
Gold member
Location: Retired and living fulltime in The Village of Bonita!
Default Anyone use the Empty Nest Service?

Anyone use TV Empty Nest Service for when you are away? I asked for info from them and it is coming, but in thee mean time I thought I would ask you all.

Thanks, Army Guy
Old 06-02-2009, 07:36 AM

We used their service when we bought our first place five years ago. They do a fine job, but there are other "private" services that do the same thing only cheaper. I'd check around if money is an issue.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:24 AM

I used Empty Nest for six months while I was waiting to sell my northern home. I found them to be much better than I expected. They routinely sent me reports and suggestions regarding my home in TV. I would recommend them.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:50 PM

We are part "parttimers" and have used Empty Nest for a couple of years. They are great. We started them because our home was new and we thou ght it would be easier if there was a problem. We did have some minor problems and they took care of them right away. We even had an AC problem and they stayed while the workman was there - several hours!

They call every few weeks and give a report on the home and we get a written report monthly. They have the home ready when we arrive and do the "close up" when we leave.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:18 PM

We closed on our house Jan '06, however did not actually move into it until Jul '07. We used Empty Nest for a 1 1/2 years and were very pleased. They discovered a leak and quickly got hold of the warranty department. It felt good knowing our home was being watched over. Right after the tornado in Feb '07 they did a walk through and let us know all was okay. I do recall we spent a lot of money for this service. It was worth it and at the time we were unaware of any other services. I think now Empty Nest has a lot of competion with other home watch services.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:21 PM
Banned

We used Empty Nest for 18 months. No complaints, good service, and an excellent rapport with the customer (at least that's what it was for us). They went "the extra mile" and it was appreciated.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.