Beautiful place to live....

Closed Thread
Old 01-09-2010, 10:48 PM
Default Beautiful place to live....

My husband and I visted TV in Dec. We stayed at Holiday Inn , What a beautiful place to visit and Live... We can't wait till I retire. This was the second time that we came and so much to do and see. We walked to the town square in the p.m. and had dinner and watched the people enjoy the music. We even saw the car show... all I can say is wow... We ended up giong into a bar for a drink and met two very nice people at the bar, one man was 93 years old and he did not look a day over 70. It must be the water that he drinks. Just wanted to say thanks for the nicest place to live and visit.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:10 AM
Julie

You are correct when you say TV is a beautiful place to live. The well manicured grounds are attractive physically. But the warm, friendly people are what truly make this place special.

Hopefully your retirement isn't too far off in the future.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,540 Times in 1,926 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I am so glad you like it here. I like it too for all of the same reasons. I think that people are drawn to the place mostly because they are people-people and this is a people place. Those who don't like to socialize wouldn't find it so wonderful....except you are right, the surroundings are meticulously maintained.

Hope you can be one of us soon.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Gold member
Location: Retired and living fulltime in The Village of Bonita!

Well you know in the video, they say TV is the possible site of the "Fountain of Youth"!!!

Army Guy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.