Best place to park long-term at MCO

Closed Thread
Old 08-11-2022, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueblaze View Post
Any recommendations on the best long-term parking lot at the Orlando Airport? Any to avoid?
The Parking Spot
Has covered roof and close to airport.
Old 08-11-2022, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueblaze View Post
Any recommendations on the best long-term parking lot at the Orlando Airport? Any to avoid?
I haven't but one of my best friend uses Park 'N Go near the airport on Semoran Blvd. He has done it many time and I've been there when he needed some help when I used to live in Orlando.
Old 08-11-2022, 08:24 AM
Veteran member
Default You get what you pay for

Way.com is one site. Generally you can go as cheap as $3 a day but they may only have one shuttle an hour. The safest ones are always the hotels because they have so many people coming and going and you can always call the hotel if you don't get an answer at the parking lot. But if you're only flying for two or three days I always suggest parking right at the airport it's not worth the savings of a few bucks if you have to spend an extra half an hour on the shuttle and worry about slepping iyour luggage. Past about 2 weeks I suggest you get an airport transportation as it works out to the same thing and you don't have to do any of the driving yourself and get dropped off at the door
Old 08-11-2022, 09:05 AM

If you are retired military, 100% disabled military, or active military you can park for free in any parking lot at mco. Do not use the easy pass entrance
Closed Thread

Tags
long-term, place, park, mco, recommendations

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.