Bobblehead at movie theater.

Closed Thread
Old 10-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
You may be conflating the movie theater with an airplane
That happened once to my husband on a 6-hour flight to Seattle. A little girl behind him softly kicked the seat the whole time. Otherwise, she was good. Her mother also was dealing with an infant in her lap so he felt some compassion and didn't complain to HER, just to me. Still does.
Old 10-11-2015, 06:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla B View Post
That happened once to my husband on a 6-hour flight to Seattle. A little girl behind him softly kicked the seat the whole time. Otherwise, she was good. Her mother also was dealing with an infant in her lap so he felt some compassion and didn't complain to HER, just to me. Still does.
my kind of spouse---lucky you [don't get me wrong, i got lucky too]
Old 10-11-2015, 08:41 PM
Veteran member

I guess I'm a bobblehead, but only because I have 4 vertebrae fused in my neck and cannot stay in the same position for more than 20 minutes or so. For this reason, I usually try to sit on the back row (well, that and so I can make out...)
Old 10-11-2015, 09:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,515 Times in 1,913 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
HAS anything bad ever happened to them in a restroom??
Hope not. If not sounds like a classic case of PPP (PublicPottyPhobia)

Yes. They were directed to behave. They saw their mother's face not happy. They were taken there for a talking to for swinging on clothes racks or kicking a seat or any behavior in public that they thought I wouldn't challenge.

They weren't harmed physically but they were seriously talked to by an unhappy mom. I would do it all again.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,350 Times in 2,071 Posts
Angry

Drum Metronome

This was fast bobbleheading. Like perhaps 150 on the metronome and often for minutes at a time.

He did stop when the movie got really exciting.

My older brother was along with me so we are big and were near the front of the theater. We got there just before the show started but ahead of the mom and her two 15 year old sons or so. One of these was the human bobblehead.
Closed Thread

Tags
movie, theater, front, annoying, usual, milquetoast, kid, crowded, move, goer, fellow, add, experienced, bobblelhead, chair, distracted, boy, watch, recently, kicking, side-to-side, bobblehead, head, moving

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.