Cabin Fever

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2020, 08:41 AM
Platinum member

I have been reorganizing my tools. I concluded that I would need four pairs of hands to simultaneously use every 9/16" wrench I have, six pair of hands for the 1/2", and so on. That epiphany pales when I look at my screwdriver collection. I have tools whose function I cannot imagine, some of which I made myself. I have also been examining my key collection..you know the keys whose purpose I no longer know but am afraid to get rid of?
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	12928376_10206135496887743_5649028231125352235_n.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	83367  
Old 03-31-2020, 08:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,888 Times in 1,134 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapscallion St Croix View Post
I have been reorganizing my tools. I concluded that I would need four pairs of hands to simultaneously use every 9/16" wrench I have, six pair of hands for the 1/2", and so on. That epiphany pales when I look at my screwdriver collection. I have tools whose function I cannot imagine, some of which I made myself. I have also been examining my key collection..you know the keys whose purpose I no longer know but am afraid to get rid of?
I have been reading your posts for years. Is this Paul from MVP? I know he's from Louisiana and New York and from your posts I get that feeling.
Old 03-31-2020, 08:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,255 Times in 475 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyp View Post
Captain's Log Day 12 - Willing to trade razor blades for toilet paper

Just happen to have few lightly used rolls
My guess is you have few slightly dull blades you wish to trade
Old 03-31-2020, 08:57 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
I have been reading your posts for years. Is this Paul from MVP? I know he's from Louisiana and New York and from your posts I get that feeling.
No Sir. I grew up in the Gulf South...bounced along the Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana coast until joining the military. My entire New York experience amounts to three days transversing the state in a motorhome plus numerous layovers at Kennedy.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:02 AM
Sage

Quote:
I can totally relate to this ...
Old 03-31-2020, 10:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,888 Times in 1,134 Posts

Quote:
No Sir. I grew up in the Gulf South...bounced along the Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana coast until joining the military. My entire New York experience amounts to three days transversing the state in a motorhome plus numerous layovers at Kennedy.
I have a friend who I work out with at MVP and he worked in Lousiana for many years and he's a Saints fan, but he's originally from NY and also a Giants fan. I thought you maybe him.
Old 03-31-2020, 12:04 PM
Sage
Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.
Thanked 2,395 Times in 1,119 Posts

Quote:

I brought some tools for one time use that I haven’t used yet. Maybe some day I’ll need them?
Old 04-01-2020, 01:43 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,020 Times in 342 Posts

Captain's Log Day 17 - Start Again. New game. Abolish overtime. Never been a fan of the sudden death rule. Dilema is it Day 17 or Day 1 again ?

Landen Day - "Drops of Corona" ("Drops of Jupiter" Parody) - YouTube
Closed Thread

Tags
people, thing, lives, fever, cabin

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.