CHAT ROOM REGULARS MIA

Closed Thread
Old 10-22-2007, 08:57 PM
Platinum member
Default CHAT ROOM REGULARS MIA

If anyone has seen Handie, Donna, Darbyduff, Oshuluva, send em home. We miss em. Okay we don't miss ALL of them. It's agravating when someone assigns jobs and then they're a NO SHOW. Click the link below to find the CHAT ROOM while the TOTV gurus fix the server.

Steve

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/sm.../flashchat.php
Old 10-23-2007, 09:36 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: CHAT ROOM REGULARS MIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by F16 1UB
If anyone has seen Handie, Donna, Darbyduff, Oshuluva, send em home. We miss em. Okay we don't miss ALL of them. It's agravating when someone assigns jobs and then they're a NO SHOW. Click the link below to find the CHAT ROOM while the TOTV gurus fix the server.

Steve

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/sm.../flashchat.php
You see what I mean?? I let him give the opening prayer and now he thinks he's God :yikes:
The good news is that they carried on without me and some of us were missed. I did notice once I arrived all the guys started dropping out of the chat room. WATS WIF DAT?
Darby Hmmmmm I remember her. Wonder if she's still running the nude pool over at Duval??
Donna, you were absent last night also so your mission for next week is to find Darby
Handie :joke:
Old 10-23-2007, 11:24 AM

Handie, A lot of us were in the chat room promptly at 9 as directed by our mayor. Where were you. I stuck around for 15 to 20 minutes. By the way steve did lead a very inspiring prayer session. I think he should move up to say grand poo pa.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:29 AM

By the way: Loading the car now to head to TV. Gonna look for my missing neighbor Darby Duff. Hope to see you all (southern slang) at the square. I will be wearing an Alabama Crimson Tide T shirt or hat. Take care guys

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.