Contact for Talk of The Villages

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 07-17-2007, 11:43 AM
Default Contact for Talk of The Villages

Does anyone have contact information for the talk of the villages. I would like to contact them regarding doing a presentation at our club meeting.
Old 07-23-2007, 08:00 PM
Founder
Default Re: Contact for Talk of The Villages

Hi folks,

I am one of the administrators for talk of the Villages.

Destinations international, I received your email about 15 minutes ago and responded.

rpetrilak, I am the one to speak with regarding a presentation for your club. In fact, I am doing two others this week. I would be happy to help you. What would you like. If you know how to send a personal message through Talk of the Villages, that would be great, or you can email me at talkofthevillages@gmail.com

To send me a private message, click on my screen name in the upper left "Talk Host" When my profile comes up, one of the options is to "send a private message."

Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.