Talk of The Villages Florida - Rentals, Entertainment & More
Talk of The Villages Florida - Rentals, Entertainment & More
|
|
|
#2
|
||
|
||
|
Not sure why it matters, since you can always just press the red button to open the gate.
|
|
#3
|
||
|
||
|
I think they meant the gate into their yard, not a gate into a neighborhood
__________________
I've got a pool. I've got a pond. Pond's good for you... Last edited by LeRoySmith; 09-26-2026 at 08:38 AM. |
|
#4
|
||
|
||
|
The opening in the gate to my courtyard villa (built 2018) is 46 inches. With mirrors brought in, my 2-seat Yamaha golf cart is 44-45 inches wide, depending on where you measure (widest up top). No, I haven't actually tried to see if it can actually get through.
|
|
#7
|
||
|
||
|
I hope that question is purely academic.
Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions Article IX — Parking Restrictions “No Owner of a Homesite shall park, store or keep any vehicle except wholly within his driveway, garage or other non-visitor parking spaces …” This place has an astonishing number of rules—and, at the same time, an astonishing number of people who don’t care to understand them, much less abide by them. |
| Reply |
|
|
|